Top Companies in Appleton, WI

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Appleton based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 169 Companies
Sort by

Vector Marketing

www.vectormarketing.com HQ: Olean, NY

A Vector Marketing Senior Field Sales Leader said:

“Learned key knowledge to be successful down the road.”
“Great pay, awesome work environment/ culture, possibilities for advancement.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bruce Goodman and Albert DiLeonardo
80% Approve

LearningRx

www.learningrx.com HQ: Colorado Spgs, CO

A LearningRx Cognitive Skills Trainer said:

“I have been involved with LearningRx for more than four years and I love working here.”
“Everyone here is friendly, helpful, and loves what they do. I really like the positive energy and the learning environment that each trainer gives to this place. I also love working one on one with…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ken Gibson
89% Approve

AE Jewelers

aejewelers.com HQ: Appleton, WI

An AE Jewelers employee said:

“Greatest place to work”
“The people are the greatest. base of any great company is it's people. The pay, our benefits, health insurance, paid vacation, paid PTO, 401k and on and on.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Rich Meyer
25% Approve

LoanSifter

loansifter.com HQ: Appleton, WI

A LoanSifter Software Engineer said:

“Professional Family”
“A place where you can develop professionally and be treated fairly. The environment is extremely friendly. We work hard but enjoy flexibility. The company is seeing increasing growth and there are a…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bruce Backer
0% Approve

Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

A Northwestern Mutual College Financial Representative said:

“Best internship opportunity”
“I was able to fully test drive this flexible and rewarding career as a student. It has given me tons of connections and I have developed as a professional. I'm only 1 year into my undergrad school…” –
1,235 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Northwestern Mutual Chairman and CEO John E. Schlifske

John E. Schlifske
96% Approve

Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business…Full Overview

An Edward Jones Financial Advisor said:

“Great training, excellent client service, strong corporate culture”
“advisers have unlimited earnings potential, strong corporate and field support, and leadership opportunities (if desired)” –

Edward Jones Managing Partner Jim Weddle

Jim Weddle
81% Approve

Ulta Beauty

www.ulta.com HQ: Bolingbrook, IL NASDAQ: ULTA

An Ulta Beauty Salon Manager said:

“Wonderful place to work!”
“Advancement opportunities, recognition for hard work, upbeat work environment, able to work with a variety of skincare and makeup lines, full service salon, employee discount, professional product…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Ulta Beauty CEO Mary Dillon

Mary Dillon
54% Approve

Progressive Insurance

www.progressive.com HQ: Cleveland, OH NYSE: PGR

Around here, people use the word “love” when talking about their jobs. That’s because Progressive is a special type of place… where you don’t stop until a project is finished—then eagerly move on to…Full Overview

A Progressive Insurance Claims Adjuster said:

“Progressive values its employees”
“- Great Pay - They do not scrimp on training - Fun travel if you choose - Managers who actually care about you - Benefits that protect your family - 401k that matches to 6% and is yours from day…” –

Overall CEO Rating

Progressive Insurance President, CEO, and Director; Chairman and CEO, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company Glenn M. Renwick

Glenn M. Renwick
79% Approve

Sephora

www.sephora.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Sephora Color Expert (Makeup Consultant) said:

“Very flexible company, encourage growth~”
“I was encouraged to grow from day 1- they allowed me to transfer to another store in another state, only being employed a few months.” –

Calvin McDonald
97% Approve

American Income Life

www.ailife.com HQ: Waco, TX

About American Income Life Insurance Company American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL) is one of the largest providers of supplemental insurance coverage to labor unions, credit unions, and…Full Overview

An American Income Life MGA said:

“Great, People are awesome! The company really cares!”
“Opportunity unlimited you get what you make of it! You are in business for yourself, just not by yourself.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

American Income Life CEO Roger Smith

Roger Smith
79% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Appleton, WI - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 340 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.