Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Audubon, NJ

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Audubon based upon employee reviews.

Change location
14 of 4 Companies
Sort by

Beneficial Mutual Bancorp

www.thebeneficial.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA NASDAQ: BNCL

A Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Teller2 said:

“It has been rewarding working for this company, even with the ups and downs i enjoy working for this company.”
“I met wonderful and not so wonderful people, but its still was a nice place to work. the benefits were great. When i had a problem and took it to the right people it was address very professional.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Chairman, President, and CEO Gerard P. Cuddy

Gerard P. Cuddy
44% Approve

Staples

www.staples.com HQ: Framingham, MA NASDAQ: SPLS

A Staples Mobile Consultant said:

“Staples”
“Somewhat flexible schedules. Management sometimes helpful. Benefits were passable despite the fact that I believe a company this size should offer better benefits.” –
2,066 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Staples Chairman and CEO Ron Sargent

Ron Sargent
48% Approve

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our associates are the heart of our business. And when you join our team, you’ll become part of the largest retail shopping experience. You’ll help us reinvent the face of our industry, while…Full Overview

A Walmart Assistant Manager said:

“Has its pros and cons”
“Great opportunities for advancement. Open door policy. Salaried managers work a rotating schedule of 3 days on and 3 days off.” –
8,389 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
47% Approve

Dealer Synergy

www.dealersynergy.com HQ: Audubon, NJ

A Dealer Synergy Video Production Specialist said:

“Intense Business Packed with Opportunities”
“Having worked for Dealer Synergy for over a year, I believe that I have gained a ton of experience fresh out of college that most film school graduates wouldn't dream of in their first twelve months…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean V. Bradley