Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Barrington, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Barrington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 35 Companies
Sort by

Baird & Warner

www.bairdwarner.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Baird & Warner Real Estate Agent said:

“Real Estate Agent”
“Great focus on training new agents as well as continuing education for experienced agents. Excellent technology/marketing tools.The Managing Broker and Assistant Managing Broker of the Barrington…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Stephen W. Baird
100% Approve

College Works Painting

www.collegeworks.com HQ: Irvine, CA

​​Become a Part of Something Great!​​ Finding a reliable resource for high-quality house painting can be a challenge. So can paying for college. College Works Painting offers a unique solution for…Full Overview

A College Works Painting Branch Manager said:

“Great real world experience”
“Everything. It is a hard program, but it makes you prove how good you are. If you put in the effort you will be successful. The real world experience is amazing. The networking in this company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jeff Gunhus, Spencer Pepe, Jason Reid, Matthew Stewart
94% Approve

Coldwell Banker

www.coldwellbanker.com HQ: Parsippany, NJ

A Coldwell Banker Realtor said:

“By far the best real estate marketing offered for clients!”
“The training and marketing support provided to Coldwell realtors was outstanding. The realtors were of the highest caliber in our area. I was proud to say I worked at Coldwell Banker!” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Coldwell Banker President and Chief Executive Officer Budge Huskey

Budge Huskey
89% Approve

GE Capital

www.gecapital.com HQ: Norwalk, CT

Creating opportunities At GE Capital, we hire exceptional people and invest in their growth, providing unrivalled leadership and training in a diverse and healthy environment. Our greatest asset is…Full Overview

A GE Capital Risk Analyst said:

“Consultant Risk Management”
“Culture of Rapid Decision Making” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

GE Capital CEO Keith Sherin

Keith Sherin
93% Approve

Language Stars

www.languagestars.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Language Stars Center Director said:

“Hard work pays off at this motivating and positive company”
“I spent 4 years with LS. In the beginning, I will admit that I was taken aback at times by the overwhelming positivity mentioned in other reviews. However, I can say that it is not all fake. The CEO…” –

Language Stars Chief Executive Officer Jamie Davidson

Jamie Davidson
71% Approve

Goodrich

www.goodrich.com HQ: Charlotte, NC

A Goodrich employee said:

“Process driven with focus on meeting financial plan.”
“Ability to leverage the enterprise and utilize resources from other divisions. Process oriented company - utilizes continuous improvement/lean practices” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Goodrich Chairman, President, and CEO Marshall O. Larsen

Marshall O. Larsen
79% Approve

Allstate

www.allstate.com HQ: Northbrook, IL NYSE: ALL

We do everything we can to encourage, enhance, provide tools and promote growth in ways that are good for all, so we reach greater heights together. You’ll be part of a company that’s innovating new…Full Overview

An Allstate CAT Claim Adjuster said:

“National CAT Team”
“You get to travel the US and work directly with the customers. The training really prepares you for the position and your manager is always available.” –
1,382 Reviews

Allstate Chairman, President, and CEO Thomas J. Wilson II

Thomas J. Wilson II
67% Approve

PepsiCo

www.pepsico.com HQ: Purchase, NY NYSE: PEP

Full Overview

A PepsiCo Product Developer said:

“A fast-paced business fueled by bottom- and top-line results-oriented people.”
“This company runs on results. Problem-solving, compromising for the greater good, and getting the job done, often in a team setting, are all expected, with above and beyond performance being the name…” –
1,991 Reviews

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi

Indra K. Nooyi
73% Approve

GE Healthcare

www.gehealthcare.com HQ: Chalfont Saint Giles, United Kingdom

Be a part of something bigger than yourself. GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical…Full Overview

A GE Healthcare Software Intern said:

“Great Way to Start a Career”
“Didn't work on "intern project", interns will work on actual products. Other interns are very friendly. I was so blessed to have two great managers in a row, and I had a great team this last year…” –
1,026 Reviews

John L. Flannery
74% Approve

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

www.morganstanleysmithbarney.com HQ: Guilford, CT

A Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Client Service Associate said:

“The people I worked with at Morgan Stanley were great, and that made coming into work enjoyable.”
“Morgan Stanley has a great work environment where everyone is willing to help each other out. The employees work very hard and in turn get rewarded for it.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney President Greg Fleming