Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Barrow in Furness, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Barrow in Furness based upon employee reviews.

13 of 3 Companies
Sort by

BAE Systems UK

www.baesystems.com HQ: London, United Kingdom PINK: BAESY

A BAE Systems UK Operations Graduate said:

“Great career job.”
“Decent salary for graduate scheme, plenty of extra stuff to get involved in. So much flexibility in terms of where to have placements and how long to have them. Good opportunities for career…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

BAE Systems UK CEO and Board Member Ian King

Ian King
80% Approve

Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: KMB

Our brands are household names all over the world: Kleenex, Kotex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Cottonelle, Scott, Depend, Viva, Poise and others - not to mention our many health care and professional…Full Overview

A Kimberly-Clark Manufacturing Team Member said:

“Too Much Nepotism, Using current economic climate to unjustly screw employees benefits / pay”
“Decent salary for locality compared to other major employers. Production Shift pattern gives plenty of time off. (144 shifts vs. 221 days off per annum) Private Health care scheme. Share purchase…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Kimberly-Clark Chairman, President, and CEO Tom Falk

Tom Falk
85% Approve

Matalan Retail

www.matalancareers.com HQ: Skelmersdale, United Kingdom

A Matalan Retail Sales Assistant said:

“Flexible hours but plenty available if you want them, ideal 'college' part-time job.”
“The hours were very flexible and allowed me to focus on my education while still providing me with a healthy amount of work in a friendly environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Alistair McGeorge