Top Companies in Baton Rouge, LA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Baton Rouge based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 490 Companies
Sort by

N2 Publishing

www.n2pub.com HQ: Wilmington, NC

A N2 Publishing Market Director said:

“I get to spend time with my family and husband.”
“Flexibility, Unlimited income potential, Incredible leadership/founders that reinforce family and Christ in their employees lives. I love my job. I like seeing the business sponsors of my…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

N2 Publishing CEO Duane Hixon

Duane Hixon
90% Approve

Winn-Dixie

www.winn-dixie.com HQ: Jacksonville, FL

A Winn-Dixie Stocker said:

“Working for Winn Dixie is a great experience and is truly a blessing.”
“Winn Dixie is a very laid back atmosphere that encourages leadership. Winn Dixie offers the opportunities to move up in management, and also pays for scholarships to it's employees. Winn Dixie is…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Winn-Dixie CEO Randall Onstead

Randall Onstead
36% Approve

Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com HQ: Denver, CO

About Us We help government agencies serve their customers - the public - in a timely, fair, and cost-efficient manner. Founded: FAST started in 1997 with a vision to introduce packaged software to…Full Overview

A Fast Enterprises Training Coordinator said:

“Couldn't Ask For A Better Post-College Job”
“Everyone with the company has been nothing but sincere and friendly, even the partners. The flat management structure means you actually meet the company founders and decision makers. Not being a…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Fast Enterprises Managing Partner Martin Rankin

Martin Rankin
91% Approve

BREC

www.brec.org HQ: Baton Rouge, LA

A BREC Senior Human Resources Analyst said:

“Fun place to work!”
“Working here will take you places you never thought! You will be empowered in more ways than one. Accept challenges gladly. You will be glad you had the opportunity to receive the challenge…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Woman's Hospital

www.womans.com HQ: Baton Rouge, LA

A Woman's Hospital employee said:

“Outstanding Culture”
“Exceptional place to work. Patient care is a high priority. Coorworkers are dedicated, responsible, and highly motivated to deliver high quality care. Collaborative culture...like a large family.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Teri G. Fontenot
100% Approve

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Manager said:

“Wonderful”
“flexibility, growth, reliability, pay, timeoff” –
10,230 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
64% Approve

Deloitte LLP

www.deloitte.com HQ: New York, NY

Full Overview

A Deloitte LLP QA Analyst said:

“GREAT”
“So much to learn from the people work here” –
5,650 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria

Joe Echevarria
92% Approve

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army Vehicle/Facility Manager said:

“US ARMY Soldier, to be one Ask One.”
“Valued Life time training, part of a team with one common goal, Education assistance, proving you with the experience and the confidence that most employers are looking for. Get paid to learn a skill.” –
4,245 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
78% Approve

CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NYSE: CVS

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health…Full Overview

A CVS Caremark Pharmacist said:

“Great company to work for!”
“Great company values. Excellent pay.” –
2,365 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

CVS Caremark President and CEO Larry J. Merlo

Larry J. Merlo
45% Approve

Hertz

www.hertz.com HQ: Naples, FL NYSE: HTZ

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and…Full Overview

An Hertz Branch Manager said:

“hertz is a great place to work, everyone works as a team and there is always a new opportunity available”
“hertz have flexible scheduling, great discounts for employees, continuous advancement opportunities, 401k and stock purchase availability, and is a positive work environment” –
1,336 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora

Mark P. Frissora
65% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Baton Rouge, LA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 939 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.