Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Beijing, Beijing

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Beijing based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 805 Companies
Sort by

Boston Consulting Group

www.bcg.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Boston Consulting Group employee said:

“very good”
“Very collaborated environment. People are willing to teach. You can learn a lot here. And the clients also play an important role in local or international market. What you do can have an impact on…” –

Boston Consulting Group President and CEO Rich Lesser

“Great experience!”
“Colleagues are nice and super smart! Good working environment!” –
2,597 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

McKinsey & Company

www.mckinsey.com HQ: New York, NY

​ Someone once said “Far and away, the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Our consultants tackle complex, world-shaping challenges… from…Full Overview

A McKinsey & Company Senior Analyst said:

“A journey”
“People oriented culture, strong value, have the opportunity to solve the most challenging strategy or operation problems while working with brilliant minds” –

McKinsey & Company Managing Director Dominic Barton

Dominic Barton
98% Approve

Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get…Full Overview

An Hitachi Data Systems Sales Operations Analyst said:

“The deep Feeling is Friendly coworkers,Honesty – Integrity,striving to customer satisfication.”
“Team work .when have problem or challenge ,always can get help or advice from colleague and manager's support .this is big important .and the key point I like to work here.” –

Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme

Jack Domme
94% Approve

CITIC Securities

www.citics.com.hk HQ: Hong Kong

A CITIC Securities Intern said:

“Very good company with great potential”
“The largest I-bank in China. Has diverse business and proficient in I-Banking. It is competitive in China and expanding its business abroad.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Yin Ke
100% Approve

NCR

www.ncr.com HQ: Duluth, GA NYSE: NCR

A NCR Team Assistant said:

“It's a friendly company and I feel happy since I word here!”
“We colleagues get along well even we are get along well with boss. It's happy when I doing my work. Also our team is holding a badminton activity every friday which making our team menber closer.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

NCR Chairman, President & CEO Bill Nuti

Bill Nuti
54% Approve

eBay Inc.

www.ebay.com HQ: San Jose, CA NASDAQ: EBAY

​​ eBay Inc. is a global commerce platform and payments leader. eBay Inc. is comprised of three business units with their own distinct brand: eBay enables individuals and business to buy and sell…Full Overview

An eBay Inc. Soft Engineer said:

“Good place to work”
“perfect company for career, a fun environment, fun people, lots of genius level people, company grows rapidly and continuously.” –
1,129 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

eBay Inc. President and CEO John J. Donahoe

John J. Donahoe
86% Approve

Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com HQ: New Brunswick, NJ NYSE: JNJ

A Johnson & Johnson Medical Affairs said:

“Great team”
“Good team, good salary, lots of training to help employee improve their knowledge. As we all know, it is one of the biggest and best pharma company.” –
1,413 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky

Alex Gorsky
89% Approve

Edelman

www.edelman.com HQ: Chicago, IL

On October 1, 1952, Daniel J. Edelman and Associates was founded in the Merchandise Mart in Chicago with three employees servicing one client. More than 60 years later, with 65 offices and over…Full Overview

An Edelman Corporate Practice said:

“Corporate Practice Intern”
“the best platform at which you can get in touch with world-class clients and get first-class training” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Edelman President and CEO Richard W. Edelman

Richard W. Edelman
97% Approve

Peking University

www.pku.edu.cn HQ: Beijing, China

A Peking University Teaching Assistant said:

“Teaching Assistant”
“People are friendly here, easy to get used even for foreigners; co-workers are really smart; students are diligent, teachers stick to their responsibility” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated