Top Companies in Bellingham, WA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bellingham based upon employee reviews.

Change location
3140 of 150 Companies
Sort by

CH2M HILL

www.ch2m.com HQ: Englewood, CO

As a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management, CH2M HILL has the human and technical resources, the international footprint, and the depth of know-how and…Full Overview

A CH2M HILL Electrical Designer said:

“CH2M Hill is an excellent company to work for, salaries are fair and work is challenging.”
“Safety is of prime concern and employees have the opportunity to serve on the safety committee. Company maintains good working relations with the client companies and values input from each employee.” –

CH2M HILL CEO Jacqueline Hinman

Jacqueline Hinman
41% Approve

The Markets

themarketswa.com HQ: Bellingham, WA

A The Markets employee said:

“Great Company - Updating their culture”
“Working for the Markets is great! the pay is good, the people are wonderful.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

McNett

www.mcnett.com HQ: Bellingham, WA

A McNett employee said:

“Distribution and manufacturing efficency focus results in constant process and staffing changes”
“Good communication and intital on the job training. Social coworker culture is nice. A long established and for the most part well received products. There is a open door policy so that any…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Travis Huisman
Not Yet Rated

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Teller said:

“Great benefits and sense of community”
“Great benefits even for part time employees: $5250 in tuition reimbursement per year, healthcare, daycare reimbursement, volunteer pay, vacation and sick pay. Have had a great experience with the…” –
5,993 Reviews

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
74% Approve

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based…Full Overview

An Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee said:

“Great for beginning a sales career”
“Fast-paced environment. They expect you to hit the ground running and to approach each customer with great energy. This is one of the few companies that does not live by the mantra that the customer…” –
2,702 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson
81% Approve

BlackBerry

www.blackberry.com HQ: Waterloo, Canada NASDAQ: BBRY

Talent, Passion & Creativity At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and…Full Overview

A BlackBerry Software Developer said:

“Awesome work environment, fast-paced, small company culture”
“Great work environment and perks (outdoor, indoor, and music centers, free drinks) Provide and use some of the best tools for software development (office equipment, hardware, and software) Good…” –
1,040 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

BlackBerry CEO & Executive Chair John Chen

John Chen
76% Approve

Michaels Stores

www.michaels.com HQ: Irving, TX NASDAQ: MIK

A Michaels Stores Customer Experience Manager said:

“If you care about your job you will enjoy your job.”
“Opportunities to advance - into management or even teaching classes. Discounts on products and classes. Great team and managers to work with (at least my location). If you care about your job…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Chuck Rubin
52% Approve

Blockbuster

www.blockbuster.com HQ: Englewood, CO

A Blockbuster Shift Leader said:

“A fun entry level job.”
“It's really easy and fun to work at Blockbuster. Flexible schedules, decent pay, always stuff to do. Nothing is that physically demanding, and there's lots of opportunity to move up within the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Blockbuster President Michael Kelly

Michael Kelly
19% Approve

Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com HQ: Lake Oswego, OR

​​A pioneer then, a leader now​​ When we founded Holiday Retirement in 1971, we set out to create an independent retirement lifestyle unlike anything seniors had ever experienced before…Full Overview

An Holiday Retirement Community Manager said:

“We really enjoyed giving back to the community and serving seniors.”
“1. This is a very rewarding experience. Not only did we have the opportunity to give back to the community and to seniors, but we got so much from them in the love and appreciation they gave us. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

1.8 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Holiday Retirement President & CEO Kai Hsiao

Kai Hsiao
18% Approve

Red Robin

www.redrobin.com HQ: Greenwood Village, CO NASDAQ: RRGB

A Red Robin Server said:

“A great way to learn some customer service skills while making decent money.”
“Red Robin was a great place to work part time while I was in school. I can't think of too many other jobs with the scheduling flexibility that we were offered for a college student. The pay was great…” –

Red Robin CEO and Director Stephen E. (Steve) Carley

Stephen E. (Steve) Carley
72% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Bellingham, WA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 328 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.