Top Companies in Bennington, VT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bennington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
19 of 9 Companies
Sort by

Hannaford Bros.

www.hannaford.com HQ: Scarborough, ME

An Hannaford Bros. Cashier said:

“Great coworkers and wonderful management”
“My boss is awesome, and the coworkers who have been there awhile are all great. It's a really nice atmosphere. They are flexible and are always there for you. A lot of people transfer between…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Hannaford Bros. President & CEO of Delhaize Group Pierre-Olivier Beckers

Pierre-Olivier Beckers
51% Approve

Meals on Wheels

www.mowaa.org HQ: Alexandria, VA

A Meals on Wheels Executive Director said:

“Turning a non-profit into an effective business”
“Creative approach to management Different job responsibilities meaningful work” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Enid A. Borden
100% Approve

Bennington College

www.bennington.edu HQ: Bennington, VT

A Bennington College employee said:

“Great place to work!”
“The benefits are great and the opportunity for growth is pretty much readily available, though this ultimately depends on your department and your skills. Generally, the college affords staff to…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Elizabeth Coleman
100% Approve

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Software Engineer said:

“good company”
“A stable, solid company, process-oriented, structured company who treats employees well. The benefit package and long PTO days are very attractive. Salary is above average, very reasonable for the…” –
10,196 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
64% Approve

Southwestern Vermont Health Care

www.svhealthcare.org HQ: Bennington, VT

A Southwestern Vermont Health Care employee said:

“Like at many hospitals currently, due to necessary cost cuts, your job is always on the line.”
“Hospital known for its great nursing, friendly staff.” –
Full Review

Southwestern Vermont Health Care CEO Thomas Dee

Thomas Dee
Not Yet Rated

Nsk Steering Systems America

www.nskamericas.com HQ: Bennington, VT

A Nsk Steering Systems America Assembley Worker said:

“working for a one sidded company”
“there pay is reasonable compaired to some” –

Norio Otsuka
Not Yet Rated

Goodwill

www.goodwill.org HQ: Rockville, MD

A Goodwill Retail Store Manager said:

“Like standing on shifting sand”
“Helping those in need of training, job coaching and work experience through the local programs, such as 'welfare to work' . Knowing that what we sell is reaching those whom could not afford that…” –

Goodwill President and CEO Jim Gibbons

Jim Gibbons
72% Approve

Staff Management SMX

www.staffmanagement.com HQ: Chicago, IL

We are a diverse group of energetic, dedicated and self-motivated people that are passionate about providing our clients with exceptional service and innovative HR technology. At Staff Management…Full Overview

A Staff Management SMX Shift Supervisor and Recruiting Manager said:

“Overworked, underpaid, and totally unappreciated”
“I learned a great deal about recruiting and supervising temporary workers for large corporate clients. I received some decent peer support from other recruiters, supervisors, and managers from other…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Joan Davison
62% Approve

Emeritus Senior Living

www.emeritus.com HQ: Seattle, WA NYSE: ESC

An Amazing Place to Work Here at Emeritus, an array of special elements come together to make this an incredible place to build a career for those who truly have a passion for service to seniors…Full Overview

An Emeritus Senior Living employee said:

“Not a "family" I'd want to be a part of!”
“I loved my residents and will miss them dearly! I did become good friends with some of the staff and will continue to keep in touch with them.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Emeritus Senior Living President and Chief Executive Officer Granger Cobb

Granger Cobb
39% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Bennington, VT - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.