Top Companies in Bethesda, MD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bethesda based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 371 Companies
Sort by

WeddingWire

www.weddingwire.com HQ: Chevy Chase, MD

WeddingWire is one of the fastest growing wedding and event companies in the country. They say that "necessity is the mother of all invention" which is exactly why WeddingWire was created: to create…Full Overview

A WeddingWire Quality Assurance said:

“An evolutionary place to work.”
“WeddingWire has grown into a successful business and my career has also grown along side it. WeddingWire is a place where my hard work and dedication doesn't go unnoticed and I now have a management…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi

Timothy Chi

Host Hotels & Resorts

hosthotels.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: HST

An Host Hotels & Resorts Senior Administrative Assistant said:

“Amazing Benefits”
“Elizabeth Arden discount, Marriott hotels discount, annual bonus for for administrative assistants, Employee Stock Program, Discretionary ADDITIONAL 401K match (w/ board approval), $15K annual…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Host Hotels & Resorts President, CEO, and Director Ed Walter

Ed Walter

DSW

www.dsw.com HQ: Columbus, OH NYSE: DSW

A DSW employee said:

“My experience with DSW is fabulous!”
“Some of the best reasons to work at DSW are: being exposed to many types of fashion trends, learning about different types of shoes and helping people love what they wear.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

DSW President, CEO, and Director Mike MacDonald

Mike MacDonald
76% Approve

Spark Experience

www.sparkexperience.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Spark Experience User Experience Designer said:

“One of the best companies to work for”
“Medical, dental insurance & other health perks like a free UP! Unlimited vacation days.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Spencer Gerrol

The Boss Group

www.thebossgroup.com

A The Boss Group employee said:

“Excellent company to grow your career and salary. Fun work environment, hands on leadership, caring owners.”
“Great industry recognition and fun industry to work in, career advancement outlined from the start, lots of opportunity to grow in both sales & recruiting roles, equally valued, as well as…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

PRISM

www.prisminc.com HQ: Reston, VA

A PRISM Recruiter said:

“One of the best placed I worked at...”
“As an ex-employee that only left PRISM because I had to relocate out of the area – I can attest to the positive reviews about this company. I started working here as a Recruiter in the Bethesda…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mark Johnson

Links Media

www.linksmedia.net HQ: Gaithersburg, MD

A Links Media Senior Technical Director said:

“Great Company, great Team!”
“I worked for Links from 2003-2008, left to get a PhD and came back at the end of 2011. The Company has grown tremendously both in management practices, number of employees, quality of employees…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Paul S. Mason

PrepMatters

www.prepmatters.com HQ: Bethesda, MD

A PrepMatters Professional Tutor said:

“Great place to work”
“- Ned, the president, is nothing short of inspirational - Work one-on-one with students - Excellent student-tutor matching service - Flexible work hours, especially if part-time - Decent benefits…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Home Depot

www.homedepot.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: HD

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company…Full Overview

An Home Depot Cashier said:

“Amazing so far”
“Great People decent pay flexible scheduling decent advancement oppertunities great outlook success sharing bonuses” –
3,948 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Home Depot Chairman and CEO Frank Blake

Frank Blake
81% Approve

US Marine Corps

www.marines.mil HQ: Arlington, VA

An US Marine Corps Company Gunnery Sergeant said:

“Marines”
“The Corps values of honor courage and commitment make this institution worth fighting for” –
1,645 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

US Marine Corps Commandant General James F. Amos

General James F. Amos
79% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Bethesda, MD - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,052 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.