Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Bexleyheath, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bexleyheath based upon employee reviews.

Change location
13 of 3 Companies
Sort by

Pizza Hut UK

www.pizzahut.co.uk HQ: Borehamwood, United Kingdom

A Pizza Hut UK Restaurant General Manager said:

“Ever since pizza hut franchise all it's stores the company want down hill due to very bad decisions. Not interested”
“Before the company was franchised it was a very good company to work for with company values, personal growth and very good management” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jens Hofma
90% Approve

Royal Bank of Scotland

jobs.rbs.com HQ: Edinburgh, United Kingdom NYSE: RBS

We have a single, simple purpose – to serve customers well. This is at the core of our ambition to build a bank known for its consistent, high quality customer service. We want to be trusted…Full Overview

A Royal Bank of Scotland Private Banking Manager said:

“It's my second family and has been with me through thick and thin for 30 years! Only family do that.”
“Senior staff have finally adapted a joined up approach to have all areas of business working together as one team. Ie branch business and private teams. This will definitely help to deliver an…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Chief Executive Ross McEwan

Ross McEwan
75% Approve

Barclays

www.barclays.com HQ: London, United Kingdom NYSE: BCS

A Barclays Various said:

“Various roles: Great company to work for. Real chance of progression.”
“Fantastic company to work for! Real progression opportunities and great way to start a career! If it hadn't been for me starting at the bank 4 years ago I wouldn't be where I am today (Mortgage…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Barclays Group CEO Antony Jenkins