Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Birmingham, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Birmingham based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 358 Companies
Sort by

KM&T

www.kmandt.com HQ: Coventry, United Kingdom

A KM&T Human Resources Operations Specialist said:

“The KM&T Family !!”
“Passion - Employees within KM&T have a passion and drive to do well. Promotions - I have been with the company for 2 years and I am now in my 3rd Position within the Company. Team Days - In…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

HomeServe UK

www.homeserve.com HQ: Walsall, United Kingdom London: HSV

An HomeServe UK Manager said:

“Horrible company, avoid at all costs. Clueless, directionless and a sinking ship out of touch.”
“Pays well, benefits are far greater than average.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Martin Bennett
100% Approve

Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get…Full Overview

An Hitachi Data Systems EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager said:

“A growing technology company with a real people focus”
“We're a top player in the Storage solutions market We're growing in a challenging market The culture is fantastic Our people are our strength and are treated in a way to reflect that” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme

Jack Domme
94% Approve

Manpower UK

www.manpower.co.uk HQ: Uxbridge, United Kingdom

A Manpower UK Production Operator said:

“Okay”
“Money was good for the type of work being carried out. Also the HR department was effective in their job roles” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mark Cahill
98% Approve

Jaguar Land Rover

www.jaguarlandrover.com HQ: Coventry, United Kingdom

A Jaguar Land Rover Launch Engineer said:

“Overall positive, but extremely tiring and demanding.”
“Financial benefit. Opportunities for development. Location. Love the product. You get to work with a great mix of people from all walks of life - culturally, educationally, levels in the business…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ralf Speth
92% Approve

Three

www.three.co.uk HQ: Maidenhead, United Kingdom

We're making things better. Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there's plenty more to come. We're…Full Overview

A Three Retail Associate said:

“Excellent place to work, fast-paced, competitive.”
“great commission structure, great colleagues, good support from management, accountability for all staff. Constantly changing and evolving products, working with the latest technology day in day out…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Three CEO David Dyson

David Dyson
96% Approve

Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: HLT

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and…Full Overview

An Hilton Worldwide employee said:

“ok company”
“UK's second largest hotel so experience wise you will be on positive side. Also with cultural diversity you can experience here.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hilton Worldwide President and CEO Christopher Nassetta

Christopher Nassetta
83% Approve

Cummins

www.cummins.com HQ: Columbus, IN NYSE: CMI

This is a work environment where doing something exceptional and thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job. Cummins started with a commitment to building dependable…Full Overview

A Cummins Director said:

“Good supportive company”
“Good strong company culture. Quite informal. Does appreciate work life balance and particularly strong in supporting minorities of all types. Easy to talk to people and many nice people work here.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cummins Chairman and CEO Tom Linebarger

Tom Linebarger
87% Approve

Pets at Home

www.petsathome.co.uk HQ: Wilmslow, United Kingdom

A Pets at Home Store Colleague said:

“one of the best jobs I've ever had”
“Good management team, training and progression opportunities, competitive wages, perks allowing for time off in certain circumstances” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matthew Davies
85% Approve

Yell

business.yell.com HQ: Reading, United Kingdom

A Yell Selection & Induction Manager said:

“An enjoyable and rewarding place to work, where development is encouraged and supported.”
“I have been working at Yell for 21 years now and during this time have worked as a consultant on the phone, been a trainer, first line Manager and now I am lucky enough to do all the recruiting and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Yell UK CEO Richard Hanscott