Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Birmingham, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Birmingham based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 348 Companies
Sort by

KM&T

www.kmandt.com HQ: Coventry, United Kingdom

A KM&T Human Resources Operations Specialist said:

“The KM&T Family !!”
“Passion - Employees within KM&T have a passion and drive to do well. Promotions - I have been with the company for 2 years and I am now in my 3rd Position within the Company. Team Days - In…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get…Full Overview

An Hitachi Data Systems EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager said:

“A growing technology company with a real people focus”
“We're a top player in the Storage solutions market We're growing in a challenging market The culture is fantastic Our people are our strength and are treated in a way to reflect that” –

Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme

Jack Domme
95% Approve

HomeServe UK

www.homeserve.com HQ: Walsall, United Kingdom London: HSV

An HomeServe UK Manager said:

“Horrible company, avoid at all costs. Clueless, directionless and a sinking ship out of touch.”
“Pays well, benefits are far greater than average.” –

Martin Bennett
100% Approve

Three

www.three.co.uk HQ: Maidenhead, United Kingdom

We're making things better. Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We’ve developed internet services that our customers love and there's plenty more to come. We're…Full Overview

A Three Retail Associate said:

“Excellent place to work, fast-paced, competitive.”
“great commission structure, great colleagues, good support from management, accountability for all staff. Constantly changing and evolving products, working with the latest technology day in day out…” –

Three CEO David Dyson

David Dyson
98% Approve

Jaguar Land Rover

www.jaguarlandrover.com HQ: Coventry, United Kingdom

A Jaguar Land Rover Project Engineer said:

“Great company to work for!”
“People are great, helpful and talented. There are always opportunities for promotion or if you are just seeking new challenges.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ralf Speth
90% Approve

Pets at Home

www.petsathome.co.uk HQ: Wilmslow, United Kingdom

A Pets at Home Store Colleague said:

“one of the best jobs I've ever had”
“Good management team, training and progression opportunities, competitive wages, perks allowing for time off in certain circumstances” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matthew Davies
83% Approve

Cummins

www.cummins.com HQ: Columbus, IN NYSE: CMI

• Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology globally. • We serve our customers through our network of…Full Overview

A Cummins Director said:

“Good supportive company”
“Good strong company culture. Quite informal. Does appreciate work life balance and particularly strong in supporting minorities of all types. Easy to talk to people and many nice people work here.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cummins Chairman and CEO Tom Linebarger

Tom Linebarger
84% Approve

Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: HLT

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and…Full Overview

An Hilton Worldwide employee said:

“ok company”
“UK's second largest hotel so experience wise you will be on positive side. Also with cultural diversity you can experience here.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hilton Worldwide President and CEO Christopher Nassetta

Christopher Nassetta
84% Approve

Hays plc

www.hays.com HQ: London, United Kingdom London: HAS

An Hays plc Recruitment Consultant said:

“Fantastic experience in progressive career.”
“Support from higher management is superb and I feel very valued as an employee. All promises made to me at the beginning of my career have been fulfilled and I have found it to be an incredibly…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hays plc CEO Alistair R. Cox

Alistair R. Cox
93% Approve

University of Birmingham

www.bham.ac.uk HQ: Birmingham, United Kingdom

An University of Birmingham Student Ambassador said:

“A whirlwind of new experiences, interesting people and enjoyable challenges.”
“Flexible working hours as a Student Ambassador surrounded by a great group of friendly individuals who thoroughly enjoyed their time working together and providing the highest level of service.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

University of Birmingham Chancellor Nicholas Dominic Cadbury