Top Companies in Bothell, WA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Bothell based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 135 Companies
Sort by

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Marketing Director said:

“Fantastic Company to work for.”
“Aegis Living is an employee first company that believes that if employees are happy and given the best environment to work in with great pay and benefits, they will in turn give the best care to the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
95% Approve

State Farm

www.statefarm.com HQ: Bloomington, IL

A State Farm Technician said:

“VBA Developer”
“Great work environment, positive culture. I liked the benefits a lot and compensation was good considering the benefits. I felt like I am treated fairly with this company and overall it's a great…” –
1,440 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

State Farm Chairman and CEO Ed Rust Jr.

Ed Rust Jr.
83% Approve

Amgen

www.amgen.com HQ: Thousand Oaks, CA NASDAQ: AMGN

Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid…Full Overview

An Amgen Senior Associate said:

“Bright future, unmatched accomplishments.”
“Benefits & long-term opportunity. One of the biggest and still most stable names in biotechnology. Outstanding benefits, especially bonuses, 401k, and generous tuition reimbursement. Brilliant…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Amgen President & CEO Robert A. Bradway

Robert A. Bradway
66% Approve

US Census Bureau

www.census.gov HQ: Suitland, MD

An US Census Bureau Partnership Assistant said:

“Experience of a lifetime!”
“Excellent opportunity to hone government relations, community relations, outreach, community engagement, and strategic planning skills.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

John H. Thompson
89% Approve

McGraw-Hill Education

www.mheducation.com HQ: New York, NY

A McGraw-Hill Education Senior Digital Product Specialist said:

“Good company to have been with, and an even better place to be in the future.”
“Has the resources and reputation of a well-established company, but with the fresh outlook of a start-up. In late 2013, for the first time during my employment, I can see virtually every employee…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

McGraw-Hill Education President and CEO David Levin

David Levin
75% Approve

Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)

www.seedsbdc.com HQ: Surrey, Canada

A Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) Lead Software Engineer said:

“Good Good Good and Good”
“It is a very very good company.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

100% Approve

Tupperware

www.tupperwarebrands.com HQ: Orlando, FL NYSE: TUP

A Tupperware Tupperware Consultant said:

“Best "work from home" company to work for!”
“I can make my own schedule. AMAZING training from great leaders. FREE cars! HUGELY discounted products. FREE trips. AMAZING products! It really sells itself!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tupperware Chairman and CEO Rick Goings

Rick Goings
91% Approve

V2Works

www.v2works.com HQ: Kenmore, WA

A V2Works Senior Designer said:

“Great place to grow”
“I was one of the first employees at V2Works. I always felt like a valuable part of the team...like a partner. We worked hard, but were always rewarded for our efforts. I learned a lot about the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Philips Healthcare Communications

www.philipshealthcare.com HQ: New York, NY

A Philips Healthcare Communications Finance Manager said:

“Finance Manager”
“Great work life balance and benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Dorothy Philips
33% Approve

iePlexus

www.ieplexus.com HQ: Lynnwood, WA

An iePlexus Media Writer said:

“Great opportunity, amazing office”
“The entire staff was great. I had a previous position in SEO and am a writer. They hired me based on my abilities rather than experience and let me take on more responsibilities as I continued and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Bothell, WA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 514 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.