Top Companies in Boulder, CO

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Boulder based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 448 Companies
Sort by

Gnip

www.gnip.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A Gnip Sales said:

“Incredible People”
“The people and culture at Gnip are incredible, as are the benefits and 'trust' policies.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Moody

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Geospatial said:

“I've had great interactions with people at Insight Global and am so relieved they found me a position!”
“My recruiter can take time for me. They found me a free-flowing work environment. I get paid weekly!” –
1,406 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

Intuit

www.intuit.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: INTU

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our…Full Overview

An Intuit Senior Sales Manager said:

“Cudos Intuit”
“I had worked for the same company for 16 years starting in 1993. Intuit acquired the company in 2002. They are a remarkable company. They are truly committed to and respect employees, customers…” –
1,425 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith
91% Approve

TrainingPeaks

www.trainingpeaks.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A TrainingPeaks Senior Software Engineer said:

“Great work atmosphere, strong roadmap for the future”
“The work atmosphere is great at TrainingPeaks. The leaders focus on the positive and set clear goals that motivate the employees to stay energized and excited about the company objectives and the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gear Fisher
83% Approve

RoundPegg

www.roundpegg.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A RoundPegg employee said:

“Alignment”
“Alignment Alignment Alignment. RoundPegg practices what they preach. Every INDIVIDUAL in the organization is treated as an individual. The company is very transparent. Everyone is working towards the…” –

Tim Wolters

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Sales Support said:

“AT&T has been a fantastic employer, full benefits and good starting pay.”
“Full benefits, good starting pay, great work environment, PTO, managers who are understanding and flexible.” –
5,201 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
56% Approve

SendGrid

www.sendgrid.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A SendGrid employee said:

“Awesome Company”
“The Company treats its employees VERY good. The information given to the employees is unfiltered and so it is very transparent. Great Culture. Great People.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Franklin
90% Approve

Redstone Strategy Group

www.redstonestrategy.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A Redstone Strategy Group Principal said:

“Great place to work”
“Work on challenging social and economic development issues. Work with highly talented individuals from top schools, top consulting firms, and who do fun stuff outside work (e.g., climbing, cycling).” –

Ivan Barkhorn

Anark

www.anark.com HQ: Boulder, CO

An Anark employee said:

“Bright people; very nimble organization.”
“Upper management is upbeat and approachable. Technology is managed well; you always have everything you need and the organization is very agile in the best sense of the word.” –

Stephen Collins
Not Yet Rated

Fiske Planetarium

fiske.colorado.edu HQ: Boulder, CO

A Fiske Planetarium Student Assistant said:

“Loved every minute of working there”
“flexible schedule, enjoyable work, great staff” –

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Boulder, CO - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,415 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.