Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Boulder, CO

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Boulder based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 519 Companies
Sort by

The Trade Desk

www.thetradedesk.com HQ: Ventura, CA

The Company The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side…Full Overview

A The Trade Desk Senior Software Engineer said:

“Great Place to Work”
“This is a great place to work with a great engineering team. Everyone pulls their own weight and can be trusted to make good decisions. We release updates weekly and the management team is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Trade Desk Founder & CEO Jeff Green

Jeff Green

Gnip

www.gnip.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A Gnip Sales said:

“Incredible People”
“The people and culture at Gnip are incredible, as are the benefits and 'trust' policies.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Moody

SolidFire

www.solidfire.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A SolidFire employee said:

“My experience working at SolidFire has been wonderful and the leadership team is very supportive.”
“Innovative, Collaborative, Exciting Every Day, Great Compensation & Benefits packages, Caring Workforce” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dave Wright

Articulate Inc.

www.articulate.com HQ: New York, NY

An Articulate Inc. Development Lead said:

“An amazing place to work”
“As a developer at Articulate, you will work alongside some truly great people. Everyday here I am amazed by the creativity, intelligence, and passion of my coworkers. Articulate has managed to pair…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adam Schwartz

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Entry Level Employee said:

“Quick and Professional”
“The team at Insight Global was able to not only get me a job quickly but get me situated with that job as well. I waited only about a week after joining the company before they were able to find a…” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Jive Software

www.jivesoftware.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NASDAQ: JIVE

JOIN THE TEAM Jive isn’t like most companies. We’re serious about changing the world. Making a difference. And having a lot of fun in the process. If you just want a job, Jive is not for you. But if…Full Overview

A Jive Software Software Engineer said:

“Jive Software is has a fun office setting and great software engineering culture.”
“I'm getting to work with very high demand technologies. Their time off policy is very relaxed. The culture is great. Boulder is a great location.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jive Software President Elisa Steele

Elisa Steele

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Software Engineer said:

“Satisfied Intern”
“The Boulder office is a tight-knit group of passionate, empathic people. Good pay. Good people. Good food. Reasonable working hours. Only breakfast and lunch are served at the Boulder office, which…” –
2,799 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

SendGrid

www.sendgrid.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A SendGrid employee said:

“Awesome Company”
“The Company treats its employees VERY good. The information given to the employees is unfiltered and so it is very transparent. Great Culture. Great People.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Franklin
92% Approve

Veterans Management Services

vetms.com HQ: Sterling, VA

A Veterans Management Services Procurement said:

“VMSI is very responsive to communications and is very professional.”
“I work as a procurement contractor for the Government and our contract expired in September 2014. VMSI took over the contract and the transition has been smooth and seamless. The professional staff…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Shane Moore

City of Boulder

www.bouldercolorado.gov HQ: Boulder, CO

A City of Boulder Intern said:

“Awesome city, great experience”
“I loved working here. The staff are friendly and I got to workout for free. My supervisor was one of the coolest guys I've ever met.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated