Top Companies in Burgess Hill, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Burgess Hill based upon employee reviews.

Change location
14 of 4 Companies
Sort by

American Express

www.americanexpress.com HQ: New York, NY

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by…Full Overview

An American Express Senior Programmer Analyst said:

“Good company to work for..”
“- Career opportunities world-wide - At least trying to meet the average salary in the market - Many employees staying 5-30 years with the company - Trying to provide "work-life-balance…” –
1,745 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

American Express Chairman and CEO Ken Chenault

Ken Chenault
88% Approve

Roche

www.roche.com HQ: Basel, Switzerland PINK: RHHBY

About Roche Do you share our purpose? Doing now what patients need next. We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We…Full Overview

A Roche employee said:

“Great place to work with some drawbacks”
“Friendly and helpful corporate culture, good products, company is a market leader or even a market dominator in many areas. Good sales, marketing and supporting structure. Very good facilities on…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Roche CEO Roche Group Severin Schwan

Severin Schwan
77% Approve

Flowserve

www.flowserve.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: FLS

A Flowserve Assembler said:

“Former employee in the UK's Flowserwe”
“Good canteen. Cheap meals for the workers.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Flowserve CEO Mark Blinn

Mark Blinn
80% Approve

Acora

www.acora.com HQ: Burgess Hill, United Kingdom

An Acora Project Manager said:

“Acora's focus seemed to be all about obtaining a profit from it's customers instead of delivering a service.”
“Efficient HR department and 1st and 2nd line response teams, Infrastructure team.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

1.0 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

David Rabson
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Burgess Hill, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.