Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Burlington, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Burlington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 256 Companies
Sort by

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Consultant said:

“Phenomenal”
“Insight Global has helped me reach my career goals which I didn't think were possible during the recession. They go above and beyond always willing to go that extra mile for there contractors. I…” –
1,629 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

VMTurbo

www.vmturbo.com HQ: Boston, MA

A VMTurbo Account Executive said:

“Evening out the reviews”
“The 5 star reviews are more than a little inflated, on its best day this place is a 4 but usually it's 2-3 stars. I put one to even out the average. 1) Good place to build new sales and technology…” –

Benjamin Nye
100% Approve

Demandware

www.demandware.com HQ: Burlington, MA

Demandware first introduced its innovative, enterprise-class cloud commerce platform in 2004 and continues to set the standard for omni-channel commerce solutions. Today, we power more than…Full Overview

A Demandware Web Developer Intern said:

“A good company to start your development career”
“good work, good team, good work-life balance” –

Thomas D. Ebling
92% Approve

Acquia

www.acquia.com HQ: Burlington, MA

Acquia is where great digital experiences begin. Our digital innovation platform empowers market-leading enterprise organizations to move at the speed of the web, providing agility, integration and…Full Overview

An Acquia Customer Support said:

“Incredible People, High Profile Customers, Lots of Learning”
“The people who work here are brilliant and fun to work with, and the culture here is amazing and very laid back. People are allowed to express their minds without reprisal, and we are encouraged to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Acquia CEO Thomas Erickson

Thomas Erickson
92% Approve

AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

www.avid.org HQ: San Diego, CA

An AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) Senior Software Engineer said:

“Very good”
“easy work schedule. Flexible work atmosphere” –

Not Yet Rated

L.L. Bean

www.llbean.com HQ: Freeport, ME

A L.L. Bean employee said:

“Have been with the company under a year. So far so good!”
“100% Customer Satisfaction. Product that is sold is a quality product. Team feeling between all associates and management levels. Discount if amazing. Bonus even for part-time seasonal. With the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

L.L. Bean President and CEO Chris McCormick

Chris McCormick
85% Approve

Unitrends

www.unitrends.com HQ: Columbia, SC

Join a winning team! Unitrends is looking for game-changers. Staff who are dedicated to serving the customer and who are passionate about bringing the best to work every day. Unitrends is the…Full Overview

An Unitrends Sales said:

“Unitrends has challenged me to grow in my sales career and has supported me through every step.”
“We have a good culture and Management is working hard to maintain it even as we grow and change. I've been with Unitrends for over 3 years and there are a few key things that keep me working here…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Unitrends CEO Mike Coney

Mike Coney
82% Approve

Black Duck Software

www.blackducksoftware.com HQ: Burlington, MA

​​​​​Helping Developers Build Better Software Faster with the Power of Open Source​​ At Black Duck, we believe the future of software development relies on the effective and informed use of open…Full Overview

A Black Duck Software Business Development Representative said:

“Great Place to work”
“In the short period of time I've been employed here, I have had nothing but a positive experience. The training is thorough and helps you quickly adapt to the corporate culture (which is indeed very…” –

Lou Shipley
39% Approve

Decision Resources Group

www.decisionresourcesinc.com HQ: Burlington, MA

A Decision Resources Group Marketing Manager said:

“Was a great place to work, but as it grew, tensions rose”
“time off policies, good benefits, friendly coworkers, company values, work life balance” –

Decision Resources Group CEO Jim Lang

Jim Lang
87% Approve

Comcast SportsNet

www.comcastsportsnet.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA

A Comcast SportsNet Production Assistant said:

“Great place to work and great people!”
“If you love covering sports this is the place to be. The hours aren't always the best but that's TV. I loved all the people I worked with there and am proud of the great work we did.” –

Jon D. Litner