Top Companies in Burnaby, BC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Burnaby based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 236 Companies
Sort by

TD Bank

www.td.com HQ: Toronto, Canada NYSE: TD

A TD Bank Customer Service Representative said:

“What you put in, is what youll get.”
“Lots of reward and recognition for those who work hard. you numbers in sales are calculated daily and there for it is extremely competitive. If you work hard and prove yourself you can go very far…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

TD Bank Group President & CEO Ed Clark

Ed Clark
86% Approve

Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com HQ: Rueil-Malmaison, France Euronext Paris: SU

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international…Full Overview

A Schneider Electric Coop said:

“Engineering Coop”
“Exposure to engineering and international manufacturing, team lead is very enthusiastic and wrote me a good reference letter” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Schneider Electric President and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire

Jean-Pascal Tricoire
80% Approve

The Body Shop

www.thebodyshop.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A The Body Shop Sales Associate said:

“Great culture, great people”
“The entire culture was true to its values. Induction was thorough and informative, giving great constructive feedback along the way.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

The Body Shop CEO Sophie Gasperment

Sophie Gasperment
61% Approve

Investors Group

www.investorsgroup.com HQ: Winnipeg, Canada

An Investors Group Financial Consultant said:

“Great Career”
“Working in finance and having independence, helping clients achieve their goals while building and maitaining rewarding career without being stuck in 9 - 5 enviroment. One of the most stable…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Murray J. Taylor
91% Approve

Loblaw Companies

www.loblaw.ca HQ: Toronto, Canada Toronto: L

A Loblaw Companies Front End Supervisor said:

“Originating from every corner of the globe, Canadians represent the world. Loblaw recognizes this diversity as a source”
“Ensuring that our stores reflect the ethnicity of the communities in which they are located. Increasing the percentage of female Store Managers. Hiring more people with disabilities to work in…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Loblaw Companies CEO Galen G. Weston

Galen G. Weston
76% Approve

Ixia

www.ixiacom.com HQ: Calabasas, CA NASDAQ: XXIA

An Ixia employee said:

“Challenging and exciting place to work”
“Ixia is a challenging and exciting place to work. Our engineering teams are driving the leading edge of technology and working on the latest high speed ethernet technologies. This is a great place…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Ixia President & CEO Victor Alston

Victor Alston
68% Approve

CICC

www.cicc.com.cn HQ: Beijing, China

A CICC Manager said:

“learn a lot from this job”
“Feel comfortable in this position , know a lot of customers, learn a lot of customer service skills from this position, as a freshman in career, CICC give me a good lesson.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Vancity

www.vancity.com HQ: Vancouver, Canada

A Vancity Account Manager said:

“very good place to work”
“gives back to the community...throws good parties...profit sharing...education reimburse...pay is decent...1 week extra time off every 5th year” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Tamara Vrooman
79% Approve

Tantalus

www.tantalus.com HQ: Vancouver, Canada

A Tantalus employee said:

“We are growing almost faster than we can keep up with, but it's a very exciting ride.”
“There is an opportunity for Tantalus to "make it big" since we are well-positioned with a cutting-edge technology in a hot market. I like that my responsibilities and the extent of my reach within…” –

Overall Company Rating

1.8 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

ERIC MURRAY, P.ENG.

Copper and Brass Sales

www.copperandbrass.com HQ: Southfield, MI

A Copper and Brass Sales Accounts Receivable said:

“Overall a good job”
“Enjoyed my co-workers. Good wages. Liked the hours” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Bill Sabol
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Burnaby, BC - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 712 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.