Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Camberley, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Camberley based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 15 Companies
Sort by

Genesys

www.genesys.com HQ: Daly City, CA

Here at Genesys, we live CX everyday, both internally and externally. There is a sincerity at Genesys that speaks to the integrity of our employees. We truly care about our customers and each other…Full Overview

A Genesys employee said:

“A company to work for where everyday is a great day!”
“It's a company that expects you to be accountable for your day to day working life but in return you get a great opportunity to learn, grow and develop a career. I have been here for many years now…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Genesys President and CEO Paul Segre

Paul Segre
97% Approve

Sun Microsystems

www.sun.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

A Sun Microsystems Principal Engineer said:

“Probably the most amazing company I worked for”
“Amazing minds, cutting edge technology, ability and opportunities to learn. Quality training at least in the earlier years before the cutbacks kicked in. I had the great fortune to work for Sun…” –
1,032 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Sun Microsystems CEO (Oracle) Lawrence J. Ellison

Lawrence J. Ellison
53% Approve

VMware

www.vmware.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA NYSE: VMW

Full Overview

A VMware Engagement Manager said:

“Excellent employer with a lot of drive and future possibilities”
“There are a lot of future possibilities, growth potential but you shall be working for the core business. There many options outside the core that are very interesting and will give you more…” –
1,415 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger

Pat Gelsinger
85% Approve

Mitie

www.mitie.com HQ: Bristol, United Kingdom London: MTO

A Mitie Administration Assistant said:

“It was the worst place I have ever worked.”
“It was close to my house” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Mitie CEO Ruby McGregor-Smith

Ruby McGregor-Smith
71% Approve

Rentokil Initial

www.rentokil-initial.com HQ: London, United Kingdom London: RTO

A Rentokil Initial Project Manager said:

“Challenging but satisfied”
“International experience Career growth Potential training in leadership and management available for those workers willing to take it. Opportunities to work with different departments, people…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Andy Ransom
71% Approve

Poundland

www.poundland.com HQ: Willenhall, United Kingdom

A Poundland Sales Assistant said:

“Feel like part of the furniture”
“Well, what can I say .... I have been with the company for almost 4 years. We have a good management team and a great team. Regular customers who always want to chat. The shop does well. Very…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Jim McCarthy
59% Approve

INC Research

www.incresearch.com HQ: Raleigh, NC NASDAQ: INCR

We’re the clinical research organization that provides a full range of services to help you develop the medicines people need. Getting the data you need to know to take your medicines further. We…Full Overview

An INC Research Recruitment Manager said:

“The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development.”
“INC Research has supported my career development. I work hard and subsequently have always been recognised for it; I have been promoted into a position of management and been given the autonomy to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

INC Research CEO Jamie MacDonald

Jamie MacDonald
81% Approve

SkillSoft

www.skillsoft.com HQ: Nashua, NH

A SkillSoft Learning Consultant said:

“Great place to work”
“Feel I am here to add value to my customers - I don't feel that I am there to offer whatever the company is promoting at any given time. Am given the freedom to do my job with the support of a very…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Chuck Moran
89% Approve

Fluor

www.fluor.com HQ: Irving, TX NYSE: FLR

A Fluor Process Engineering Manager said:

“Good company to work for.”
“Large and high calibre peer group. Provides access to a great amount of technical standards and guidelines. Technical support from various centres the world over is truly amazing.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Fluor CEO David T. Seaton

David T. Seaton
83% Approve

RES Software

www.ressoftware.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA

Since being founded in 1999, RES Software has become the leader in making IT organizations 10x more productive at delivering IT services and managing user workspaces. Our company develops technology…Full Overview

A RES Software employee said:

“Enter the thrill of a fast paced, exciting, mega hot technology vendor.”
“Game changing technology that makes a real difference to how organisations not only run their IT departments but how people define their working styles. RES has a very strong team of equally…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Marc Zinnemers