Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Cambridge, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cambridge based upon employee reviews.

Change location
4150 of 496 Companies
Sort by

A.T. Kearney

www.atkearney.com HQ: Chicago, IL

Culture and Values "It's all about the people." That's what our clients say when they describe working with A.T. Kearney consultants—and that's what we say too. The way we think and act is…Full Overview

An A.T. Kearney Manager said:

“Combines best parts of operational strategy with executive level implementation”
“1. Collaborative firm 2. Down to earth 3. Good mentors” –

A.T. Kearney Managing Partner and Chairman Johan Aurik

Johan Aurik
81% Approve

NetIQ

www.netiq.com HQ: Houston, TX

We are a global, enterprise software company, with a focus on the three persistent challenges in your environment: Change, complexity and risk—and how we can help you control them. Our…Full Overview

A NetIQ Senior Software Engineer said:

“Good, friendly place to work”
“Interesting tasks, work on several projects simultaneously. Flexible schedule, work from home several days a week, Friendly people around. Management cares about workers. Quiet office, a lot of…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jay Gardner
0% Approve

Hyatt

www.hyatt.com HQ: Chicago, IL NYSE: H

We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic…Full Overview

An Hyatt Server said:

“Overall a good place to work if you are prepared for long hours and good compensation.”
“Compensation is great for those who have experience in the hospitality and restaurant industry. Satisfactory food and beverages are offered during lunch breaks. Very nice co-workers. If you have the…” –

Hyatt President and CEO Mark S. Hoplamazian

Mark S. Hoplamazian

EF Education First North America

www.ef.edu HQ: Boston, MA

Full Overview

An EF Education First North America Area Manager said:

“Beautiful campus, great colleagues -- but it feels a bit like 'The Circle' ...”
“Being at EF feels like something out of The Circle (Dave Eggers' book): the company strives to create this 'all-inclusive' culture, where you can work, socialize, and spend your free time with EF…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

EF Education First North America CEO Eddie Hult

Eddie Hult
89% Approve

Harvard Business School

www.hbs.edu HQ: Boston, MA

An Harvard Business School Research Assistant said:

“Program for Research in Markets and Organizations (PRIMO)”
“- You get free food at HBS (lunch and breakfast) and dinner at Dudley house. (the food at HBS is fantastic). - We got excel training for about 2 weeks which was super helpful - Twice a week we met…” –

Not Yet Rated

Spirit Halloween

www.spirithalloween.com HQ: Egg Harbor Township, NJ

A Spirit Halloween Store Manager said:

“Great place to work! So much fun its scary!”
“A fun work atmosphere with the right team in place. Building the store from start to finish is a very rewarding experience.” –

Spirit Halloween President & CEO Steven B. Silverstein

Steven B. Silverstein

Analog Devices

www.analog.com HQ: Norwood, MA NYSE: ADI

An Analog Devices Analog Design Engineer said:

“Good company to work for”
“Near to MIT and Harvard U” –

Vincent Roche

Hult International Business School

www.hult.edu HQ: Cambridge, MA

An Hult International Business School employee said:

“Growing Company”
“Recognize talent & reward hard work. Fast paced and engaging. Room for advancement. Innovative and always looking for ways to do things better.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: SBUX

A Starbucks Shift Manager said:

“Good experience overall. Not paid enough for the things you deal with as an SFM”
“The benefits are incredible, and the partners are amazing. The job itself is super faced paced (which I love)” –
4,546 Reviews

Starbucks Chairman, President, and CEO Howard D. Schultz

Howard D. Schultz
90% Approve

Digital Media Academy

www.digitalmediaacademy.org HQ: Los Gatos, CA

A Digital Media Academy Teaching Assistant/Instructor said:

“Challenging but worthwhile”
“DMA typically hires young adults and college students looking to make a little cash over the summer. It pays fairly well, equal to or better than most internships. I started at $450 a week as a…” –

Phil Gibson