Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Carlisle, PA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Carlisle based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 70 Companies
Sort by

Dickinson College

www.dickinson.edu HQ: Carlisle, PA

A Dickinson College Technician said:

“Fantastic for entry-level, but little career advancement without Ph.D”
“- Great campus, very pro-environment and sustainability - Friendly faculty, staff, and student - Great for recent graduates - Charming town close to NYC, DC, Philly, Pittsburg” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Dickinson College President Nancy A. Roseman

Nancy A. Roseman
Not Yet Rated

Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services

www.twponessa.com HQ: Lancaster, PA

A Ponessa T W & Associates Counseling Services T S S (Therapeutic Support Staff) said:

“Wonderful first field job in social work/psychology; gleaned extensive, hands-on experience.”
“The company makes sure you receive intense training before you begin with clients (initial handbook training, restraint training, therapeutic support shadowing, Master's level clinician session to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Catherine DeGuire
73% Approve

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army US Army Officer said:

“The Army - its more than just a job”
“I really enjoyed the comraderie and teamwork aspects of being in the Army. You always have someone on your left and your right working alongside you and its all important work.” –
6,082 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
73% Approve

Dex Media

www.dexmedia.com HQ: Dallas, TX NASDAQ: DXM

Corporate Profile Dex Media™ is a provider of social, local and mobile marketing solutions. The expertise of our marketing consultants helps more than 600,000 local businesses across the United…Full Overview

A Dex Media Senior Account Manager said:

“Helping clients grow one call at a time”
“Helping Dex Media clients be successful by educating them on print and digital advertising. Watching your clients grow is very rewarding. I have been working with the same clients for over 20 years…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Dex Media CEO Joe Walsh

Joe Walsh
58% Approve

EDSI

www.edsicorp.com HQ: Corona, CA

An EDSI Clerical Intern said:

“My experience has been very rewarding. I am learning new skills and making new friends.”
“Finding out about different avenues and job skills.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Greg Corlin
50% Approve

ACT

www.act.org HQ: Iowa City, IA

At ACT, our mission is to help people achieve education and workplace success. ACT team members bring this mission to life. Our more than 1,500 employees are driven to make a meaningful…Full Overview

An ACT Facilitastor said:

“Loving and challenging”
“I love working for ACT, because every day was a new day. Becky Varner was a great boss and way always available to talk.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

ACT CEO Jon Whitmore

Jon Whitmore
53% Approve

Ponderosa

www.ponderosasteakhouses.com HQ: Coldwater, MI

A Ponderosa Waitress said:

“Waitress”
“Very good money because unlike other restaraunts, you're given huge sections to cover. Regulars are nice, waitresses who don't quit are actually worth being close to. I think the food is good despite…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Hertz

www.hertz.com HQ: Estero, FL NYSE: HTZ

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and…Full Overview

An Hertz Assistant Branch Manager said:

“This is the place to be!!!!”
“Great people a lot of opportunities for advancement. You put in the time/effort the rewards will follow. Good hrs and weekends off.” –
1,771 Reviews

Hertz President and CEO John Tague

John Tague
63% Approve

Lowe's

www.lowes.com HQ: Mooresville, NC NYSE: LOW

A Lowe's Sales Associate said:

“Lowe's is a great compant ro work for”
“If you prove you are responsible you are given the chance to work unsupervisd. They trust you can do your job without being micro managed. You are rewarded if customers give you a good review.” –
4,500 Reviews

Lowe's Chairman and CEO Robert A. Niblock

Robert A. Niblock
69% Approve

Amazon.com

www.amazon.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: AMZN

Not ready to apply yet? Click here to join our Talent communities, where you can learn more about us and stay up-to-date with Amazonian opportunities!Full Overview

An Amazon.com Process Assistant said:

“Awesome!!!”
“There are so many opportunities!!! Very customer oriented with always pursuing new ways to be more efficient with frugality.” –
3,860 Reviews