Top Companies in Chalfont Saint Peter, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Chalfont Saint Peter based upon employee reviews.

Change location
13 of 3 Companies
Sort by

Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com HQ: Fort Lauderdale, FL NASDAQ: CTXS

A Citrix Systems IT Manager said:

“Great company, great ethics, amazing people, management still trying to catch up with the company's growth however.”
“The biggest perk about working for Citrix is the people. I was always incredibly proud to work for Citrix, i loved the people I worked with, managed and socialized with. The "big cheeses" are…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Citrix Systems President, CEO, and Director Mark B. Templeton

Mark B. Templeton
92% Approve

Arqiva

www.arqiva.co.uk HQ: Crawley, United Kingdom

An Arqiva employee said:

“I was not an employee, I was more like a piece of equipment they were unsure how to use.”
“The pay was good (but mainly because I'd been there for 11 years) and the people in my department were great. That department no longer exists, even though it was making money. Laziness, lack of…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Arqiva CEO John Cresswell

John Cresswell
80% Approve

RWS

www.rws.com HQ: Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom London: RWS

A RWS IP Services Coordinator (Translation Project Manager) said:

“No development and poor management despite fair benefits”
“Good benefits: fair salary, good pension, private health care, paid overtime and generous Christmas party and gifts. Employees generally very friendly and welcoming. The company is generally doing…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

RWS Executive Chairman Andrew S. Brode

Andrew S. Brode
0% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Chalfont Saint Peter, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.