Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Charlotte, NC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Charlotte based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,133 Companies
Sort by

Mapjects

www.mapjects.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A Mapjects Pricing Analyst said:

“Home sweet home, wish it were longer”
“Fast paced, to the point and I managed my work. When I started or even earlier when I interviewed, I wasn't sure, infact I was skeptical. So, I quickly understood, a couple of things; first, its a…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Future Technology Staffing

www.futuretechnologystaffing.com HQ: Pittsburgh, PA

A Future Technology Staffing SAP Business Intelligence said:

“Great SAP Business Intelligence staffing and consulting firm to work with!”
“Future Technology Staffing is a great firm to work with and were able to understand my niche SAP skills. I could not be happier with their level of service and commitment to understand their customer…” –

Joel Colinear

Jabian Consulting

www.jabian.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

People Before Everything. Even though our people come from diverse backgrounds, they all share a common drive and passion for what they do - on and off the clock. Jabian people come from…Full Overview

A Jabian Consulting Executive Director said:

“The people are what make Jabian a great place to work.”
“A great place to work with top-notch consultants who care about exceeding client expectations, collaborating with coworkers, being present for their family, and giving back to the local community.” –

Brian Betkowski

Scalability Experts

www.scalabilityexperts.com HQ: Coppell, TX

A Scalability Experts Senior Consultant said:

“Probably the perfect job i wanted to have”
“i just joined this company and I already impressed. its really what i wanted to take on at this juncture of my carrier. its a comfortable, no hassle environment where i can thrive with my creativity…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Rajinder Gill

Validation Associates

www.validationassociates.com HQ: Herndon, VA

A Validation Associates Bio Medical Engineer said:

“Best consulting company to be associated with.”
“An excellent company to work with, would definitely recommend it to all my friends. They are honest and nothing hidden , it’s like an open book. Their placements are quite fast , good accommodation…” –

Gaurav Singh

Intellinet

www.intellinet.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

Strategic, Technology-Enabled Business Solutions Intellinet is a management consulting and Microsoft-centric technology services firm that transforms the businesses of our clients by providing…Full Overview

An Intellinet Principal Consultant said:

“Great Consulting Firm”
“Management here really does believe in work/life balance - if I have high hour weeks to meet client demands, I hear from management asking if I'm ok. Management is trustworthy & transparent (we…” –

Intellinet President & Senior Partner Mark Seeley

Mark Seeley

Blue Corona

www.bluecorona.com HQ: Gaithersburg, MD

A Blue Corona Account Manager said:

“Couldn't Be Happier”
“I feel so lucky to have found Blue Corona many years ago. It's been an incredible ride so far, and I'm very excited to see where we're headed next / the future of the company. A few of my favorite…” –

Blue Corona President & CEO Ben Landers

Ben Landers

Intacct Corporation

www.intacct.com HQ: San Jose, CA

Full Overview

An Intacct Corporation Channel Executive said:

“Great company, company and culture”
“The company truly values it's customers and employees putting both first in every decision. There is so much opportunity at Intacct - it is a place where your input matters, your opinion is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Intacct Corporation CEO Robert Reid

Robert Reid
99% Approve

Hotelplanner.com

www.hotelplanner.com HQ: West Palm Beach, FL

An Hotelplanner.com Regional Product Director said:

“Regional Product Director”
“During the course of my career in the hotel industry, I have had the opportunity to work with some great teams, and some not so great teams. My philosophy has always been "I have my external…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tim Hentschel

Verian

www.verian.com HQ: Charlotte, NC

A Verian Director of Human Resources said:

“'Best Place to Work'! Company and Culture”
“The people are the best of the best, and are the primary reason Verian won the designation "Best Places to Work" in Charlotte! Devoted, dedicated, bright, passionate, client-focused and caring are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Verian President & CEO Tehseen Ali Dahya