Top Companies in Cheyenne, WY

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cheyenne based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 56 Companies
Sort by

Subway

www.subway.com HQ: Milford, CT

A Subway Sandwich Artist said:

“Great company build, wonderful promotion opportunities, and fun work environment.”
“Quality product so you feel proud to serve them a fresh sandwich. Showing a strong work ethic and Subway knowledge almost guarantees you management possibilities.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Subway President Fred DeLuca

Fred DeLuca
77% Approve

US Department of Veterans Affairs

www.vacareers.va.gov HQ: Washington, DC

About VA Careers Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of…Full Overview

An US Department of Veterans Affairs IT Specialist said:

“Great place to work”
“Love working here, something different everyday” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Overall CEO Rating

US Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric K. Shinseki

Eric K. Shinseki
73% Approve

University of Wyoming

www.uwyo.edu HQ: Laramie, WY

An University of Wyoming Office Support Specialist said:

“My experience has provided and given me an opportunity to learn and grow as person and as a top notch employee.”
“Learned how to multitask, learned how to set priorities, learned how to create systems for myself and learned how to meet deadlines and keep up with a steady work flow.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

University of Wyoming President Tom Buchanan

Tom Buchanan
100% Approve

P2 Energy Solutions

www.p2es.com HQ: Denver, CO

A P2 Energy Solutions Data Entry Clerk II said:

“Something new and exciting”
“P2 reimbursed any and all expenses, allowed me to work in a professional atmosphere, I was always respected with what I brought to the table,the insentives were a plus,and the pay was good.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

P2 Energy Solutions CEO Charles Goodman

Charles Goodman
82% Approve

Holland & Hart LLP

www.hollandhart.com HQ: Denver, CO

An Holland & Hart LLP Paralegal said:

“Holland & Hart is a GREAT place to work!”
“Extremely flexible work schedule, firm recognizes the need for, and promotes, a healthy work/life balance; co-workers are professional and friendly; compensation and benefits are far better than most…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Lawrence J. Wolfe
29% Approve

Bresnan

www.bresnan.com HQ: Purchase, NY

A Bresnan That May Be Personally Identifiable So I Won't Answer That. said:

“Best ISP I've worked for in the last 15 years.”
“Besides benefits and pay, the work atmosphere is very nice. I wouldn't call it laid back, but if you do your job right the first time, you don't get run into the ground. They are very good about…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bresnan CEO James Dolan

James Dolan
100% Approve

LCSD

www.laramie1.org

A LCSD Teacher said:

“Fabulous”
“Great leadership and professional development opportunities” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Laramie County Community College

www.lccc.cc.wy.us HQ: Cheyenne, WY

A Laramie County Community College Student Services said:

“The Best”
“The people here are great and the leaders have a vision. I appreciated the fact that they weren't afraid to ruffle some feathers to meet their goal. If you don't like an advancing institution where…” –

Wyoming Air National Guard Fire Department

HQ: Cheyenne, WY

A Wyoming Air National Guard Fire Department Fire Protection Journeyman said:

“Amazing! Professional Organization”
“Well Led, clear employee goals, nice updated station and Equipment, training allows for non-Military and federal Employment Opportunities. Management very qualified for positions, proactive, fair…” –

QS2

www.serena.joinqs2.com HQ: Denver, CO

A QS2 Senior Director of Marketing said:

“QS2 is going to change the future by helping families make more money and protect the assets they already have.”
“Teach Financial Literacy Be in business for yourself, yet not by yourself Increase their wealth with no risk products with gauranteed rates of return Multiple products for every generation…” –

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Cheyenne, WY - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 99 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.