Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Chicago, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Chicago based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 6,503 Companies
Sort by

Sales University Group

www.salesuniversitygroup.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Sales University Group Business Development Manager said:

“Fun and caring outsourced sales environment where focus is on client, who ultimately, is paying the bills.”
“Everyone who is hired is hired for a specific client, and no client is exactly alike so there is a variety of opportunity within the umbrella of the same business group. Everyone is expected to give…” –

Brian O'Neil

Mainstream Merchant Services

mainstreamms.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

Dear B2B Sales Professional, - My name is Jay Vignale, President of MainStream Merchant Services in Alparetta, GA. - We’re looking for experienced sales professionals in the payments industry to…Full Overview

A Mainstream Merchant Services Account Executive said:

“A proper way to run a company!”
“Excellent support and no negativity! As a sales professional for many years it is Awesome to feel like I am an asset to the company not just an employee!” –

Mainstream Merchant Services President Jay Vignale

Jay Vignale

SmashFly Technologies

www.smashfly.com HQ: Boston, MA

A SmashFly Technologies Solution Consulting said:

“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.
 – Sister Mary Lauretta”
“I have enjoyed a successful 20 plus year history in building and managing effective sales consulting organizations. I was looking for the Next Big Thing that would allow me to utilize all that I have…” –

Michael Hennessy

FinancialForce.com

www.financialforce.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Want to work at an amazing company with great people? This isn’t just your chance to work with great people. It’s your opportunity to work with applications that are truly changing the way the world…Full Overview

A FinancialForce.com Customer Success said:

“Talk about teamwork!”
“I would say the most noteworthy attribute to describe the culture at FinancialForce is teamwork! Since day one I have experienced an overwhelming level of camaraderie and support from my colleagues…” –

FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche

Jeremy Roche

Solstice Mobile

www.solstice-mobile.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Solstice Mobile employee said:

“Great company”
“Flexible hours, no micromanaging, good pay. It's great working at a company where you like everyone you work with. This is the type of company that empowers you to do your work without breathing down…” –

J Schwan

Optomi

www.optomi.com HQ: Roswell, GA

An Optomi Account Executive said:

“Incredible company culture coupled with a limitless opportunity!”
“-Awesome industry differentiators that set Optomi apart from the rest. -Great company culture -Truly a company where you are only limited by yourself! -Incredible team and collaborative…” –

Michael Winwood

Swoon Technology

www.swoontech.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Swoon Technology Recruiter said:

“Good Experience...”
“The company culture is fun. Kind of work hard play hard roll up your sleeves environment. Senior leadership members are there to answer questions/concerns at anytime which was a lot different from…” –

Michelle Baker
99% Approve

Hireology

www.hireology.com HQ: Chicago, IL

An Hireology Lead Software Engineer said:

“Great company, great people”
“Fast-paced environment, awesome remote culture, company has a clear vision for the future, employees are enthusiastic and want to do right by the customer. Individuals are valued, company is fun to…” –

Adam Robinson

The Trade Desk

www.thetradedesk.com HQ: Ventura, CA

The Company The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side…Full Overview

A The Trade Desk Director of Sales said:

“Finally, a home within media”
“I am inspired, challenged and learning every single day. The whole team is gifted and I feel lucky to be a part of it. I can honestly say that we're all working towards the same goals and go the…” –

The Trade Desk Founder & CEO Jeff Green

Jeff Green

Pluralsight

www.pluralsight.com HQ: Farmington, UT

A Pluralsight Systems Administrator said:

“Great place to be!”
“PTO (Don't have it) Salary Friends=Coworkers Truly care about the business Charitable Not afraid to put money into areas that need help within the company” –

Aaron Skonnard