Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Cincinnati, OH

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cincinnati based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,544 Companies
Sort by

Systems Evolution

www.sysev.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH

A Systems Evolution Senior Consultant said:

“Best career move I've ever made!”
“Almost two years in at SEI and it's lived up to and exceeded all my expectations. Never have I seen a place that puts culture and collaboration at the center of everything they do. If you're looking…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Systems Evolution Founder & CEO Dan Pierce

Dan Pierce

Meteorix

www.meteorix.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Meteorix Senior Business Consultant said:

“Meteorix provides plenty of opportunities to contribute and grow. It's a small company that is growing very quickly.”
“Employees matter, fast paced, rapid growth, and plenty of opportunities. Great people and a great product in Workday.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Frank Selldorff

Electric Guard Dog

www.electricguarddog.com HQ: Columbia, SC

OUR HISTORY Founder Bill Mullis was a provider of guard dogs for more than twenty years. In 1991, despite having his protective fleet on site, he was still experiencing break-ins. He then decided…Full Overview

An Electric Guard Dog Regional Account Executive said:

“Great Company with Fantastic Leadership”
“They provide you with top notch training, tools, a fantastic company culture, and great leadership to make sure you are setup for success.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jack DeMao

University Tees

www.universitytees.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH

An University Tees Campus Manager said:

“Young and growing company focused on building employees”
“Business owners are Christians and people of integrity, Flexible work hours, great managers, personal development and supportive environment, new, modern approach to custom promotional products and…” –

Not Yet Rated

PrideStaff

www.pridestaff.com HQ: Fresno, CA

A PrideStaff Partner said:

“PrideStaff - A great company!”
“Through one of the toughest economic periods since the Depression; Pridestaff stood by me with fantastic support from the corporate office. George Roger's (Founder) and his staff really care for the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

PrideStaff President and CEO George A. Rogers

George A. Rogers
83% Approve

Dewey's Pizza

www.deweyspizza.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH

A Dewey's Pizza Server said:

“Working at Dewey's is way better than working at a normal restaurant. The best people and even better management.”
“Team environment, promotions from within, excellent training, bonuses” –

Andrew DeWitt

Ultimate Software

www.ultimatesoftware.com HQ: Weston, FL NASDAQ: ULTI

An Ultimate Software Relationship Management said:

“Could not ask for better employer!”
“The focus on people first is HUGE! The management is constantly trying to improve processes, systems, technology, etc. I had an amazing number of people reach out to me from across the organization…” –

Ultimate Software Chairman, President, and CEO Scott Scherr

Scott Scherr
99% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Service Desk said:

“Amazing, employed in a day”
“I was called in to interview with insight global on a Friday afternoon, I was told about two positions. Barely after leaving they were already in touch with me about the opportunities. I already had…” –
1,731 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

Liberty National Life

www.libertynational.com HQ: Birmingham, AL

There's one company dedicated to helping you realize and achieve your worthwhile goals - Liberty National Life Insurance Company Liberty National presents what could be the biggest opportunity of…Full Overview

A Liberty National Life Insurance Agent said:

“Taxing! Have to .work really hard & hope for the best.”
“Good work life balance. Compensation is good if you can get someone to buy products. Once you sell 15000 AP you can become W-2 Capitive agent with some good benifits.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Liberty National Life President and CEO Roger C. Smith

Roger C. Smith
97% Approve

Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA NASDAQ: CSOD

Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Over 12 million users across 190 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential…Full Overview

A Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager - Mid Market said:

“Best job I've ever had.”
“Everyone I work with (remotely or in person) is dependable and smart. As a salesperson, I never hesitate to bring my colleagues and managers into my sales processes because I know that they will…” –

Cornerstone OnDemand President & CEO Adam Miller