Top Companies in Clackamas, OR

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Clackamas based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 49 Companies
Sort by

College Works Painting

www.collegeworks.com HQ: Irvine, CA

​​Become a Part of Something Great!​​ Finding a reliable resource for high-quality house painting can be a challenge. So can paying for college. College Works Painting offers a unique solution for…Full Overview

A College Works Painting District Manager said:

“College works was a very rewarding experience that really showed me I could achieve what I put my mind to.”
“The reason I love College Works is that it is a unique experience where you are held accountable to do work on your own, but have awesome help along the way to set you up to be successful. Whether or…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jeff Gunhus, Spencer Pepe, Jason Reid, Matthew Stewart
96% Approve

Banfield Pet Hospital

www.banfield.com HQ: Portland, OR

Partnership. Teamwork. Collaboration. Back in 1955, Banfield Pet Hospital was founded on a vision to make the best quality medicine available to pets. Since that time, we have lived that promise and…Full Overview

A Banfield Pet Hospital CSC said:

“I was a client first then an employee for 7 years.”
“The Clackamas hospital rocks! They have the best staff ever. Highly recommend going there.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Banfield Pet Hospital President & CEO Tony Ueber

Tony Ueber
48% Approve

Auntie Anne's

www.auntieannes.com HQ: Lancaster, PA

An Auntie Anne's Crew Member said:

“Loved it all”
“I loved working at this company! The other employees were all very friendly and welcoming. The work was easy enough to pick up from the get-go and it was a place that I felt happy to work. The job…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Auntie Anne's President & CEO William Dunn

William Dunn
62% Approve

Cleaner Image

www.cleaner-image.com HQ: Clackamas, OR

A Cleaner Image Night Lead said:

“Cleaner Image was one of the best cleaning companies I have ever worked for. Pay was great and benefits were excellent.”
“Fantastic pay and benfits. Good ownership and treated with respect. Some of my coworkers have been with the company for over 10 years. They also pay on time and are generous with leave and absences…” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jared Reck
Not Yet Rated

Warn Industries

www.warn.com HQ: Clackamas, OR

A Warn Industries Engineering Intern said:

“Warn Industries provides a good top-down, collaborative working environment that you would be comfortable with”
“Good working hours, good management, comfortable trust building atmosphere, good benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Stransky
100% Approve

Starbucks

starbucks.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: SBUX

A Starbucks Shift Supervisor said:

“Great opportunities!!You get out what you put in.”
“Many different types of people can benefit from a flexible schedule , great benefits, career growth, the ability to transfer anywhere in the world... I could go on for days but the long and short of…” –
3,722 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Starbucks Chairman, President, and CEO Howard D. Schultz

Howard D. Schultz
88% Approve

Costco Wholesale

www.costco.com HQ: Issaquah, WA NASDAQ: COST

A Costco Wholesale Member Services said:

“Integrity Matters”
“I like that this is a place where integrity matters, in dealing with employees, vendors, members, etc. Costco really is a place we call FAMILY.” –
1,013 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Costco Wholesale President & CEO Craig Jelinek

Craig Jelinek
92% Approve

Target

www.target.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NYSE: TGT

A Target Store Team Leader said:

“Top pay for a retailer.”
“work life balance, you usually get every other weekend off during non holiday times.” –
6,700 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Target President, CEO, and Director Gregg W. Steinhafel

Gregg W. Steinhafel
71% Approve

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army Civil Affairs Specialist said:

“Opportunities if you can hack it.”
“Professional development, education benefits. Met great people. I wish I had gone active duty.” –
4,197 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
78% Approve

Subway

www.subway.com HQ: Milford, CT

A Subway Subway Sandwich Artist said:

“Great training, monotonous work”
“I have been training for two weeks now, and the location I work for has: great teammates, great training, great customers If you do a good job, you'll enjoy your time there.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Subway President Fred DeLuca

Fred DeLuca
77% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Clackamas, OR - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 72 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.