Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Costa Mesa, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Costa Mesa based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 393 Companies
Sort by

Payoff

www.payoff.com HQ: Costa Mesa, CA

A Payoff Senior Manager said:

“Best Place I've worked to date”
“There is so much energy in this company, the good kind! Everyone is singular in their focus to bring success to the company, which seeks to bring success to its customers. There are great fringe…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Scott Saunders
100% Approve

Room & Board

www.roomandboard.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN

A Room & Board Design Associate said:

“Not what is seems”
“Non-commisson environment 3 weeks paid vacation Beautiful workplace Most Design Associates are great people” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John D. Gabbert
93% Approve

Art Institute of Chicago

www.artic.edu HQ: Chicago, IL

An Art Institute of Chicago Faculty said:

“AI-OC”
“Stable and reliable business, plenty of room to grow, good salary, good benifits.” –

Douglas Druick
100% Approve

AvalonBay

www.avalonbay.com HQ: Arlington, VA NYSE: AVB

An AvalonBay Community Consultant said:

“Avalon Bay all the Way!”
“The people that work for Avalon Bay Communities really care about growing the success of one another as individuals and also the business as a whole. I have a sense that everyone deeply cares about…” –

Timothy J. Naughton
99% Approve

In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com HQ: Irvine, CA

An In-N-Out Burger Store Associate (Level III) said:

“Intensely fast paced, yet useful.”
“In-N-Out is a great company because they drill their core values down into your blood and teach you the meaning of actual customer service since they value the customer, and they try to give each…” –

In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Martinez

Lynsi Martinez
96% Approve

Mary Kay

www.marykay.com HQ: Addison, TX

A Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant said:

“Mary Kay Really Does Enrich Women's Lives”
“The product is superb. It does what the company says it will do. The prices are more affordable than department stores. The product sells itself. I've made a lot of money in just a few months doing…” –

Mary Kay President and CEO David B. Holl

David B. Holl
98% Approve

inhouseIT

www.inhouseit.com HQ: Costa Mesa, CA

Our Beginning In 1998, inhouseIT began providing IT support with the idea that small businesses needed responsive, friendly and affordable service. Our Growth Over the years we’ve increased the…Full Overview

An inhouseIT employee said:

“Great team to work with. Fast-paced culture is ideal for those who enjoy interactions with smart team members.”
“inhouseIT is a place with tons of opportunity. In my years here I have seen people rise from mid-level positions to team leaders, if they show they are motivated and talented individuals. I…” –

Glen Ackerman
73% Approve

P3 North America

www.p3-group.com HQ: Troy, MI

A P3 North America Project Manager said:

“Not what I expected”
“Great environment to learn new aspects of consulting business, and many opportunities to learn new skills, and a multitude of training programs. Networking is also highly encouraged and promoted.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Samit Ghosh
92% Approve

Decision Toolbox

www.dtoolbox.com HQ: Irvine, CA

A Decision Toolbox Recruitment Partner said:

“Decision Toolbox provides a unique, compassionate and rewarding culture for its employees.”
“1. Work from home 2. Flexible work schedule 3. Wonderful senior management 4. They have streamlined processes and procedures and created a virtual workforce that is unlike any others.” –

Decision Toolbox CEO Kim Shepherd

Kim Shepherd
88% Approve

NIKE

www.nikeinc.com HQ: Beaverton, OR NYSE: NKE

Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Before there was the Swoosh, before there was…Full Overview

A NIKE Athlete said:

“Awesome company.”
“I loved working at Nike! The product, marketing, consumer satisfaction, and management, were all amazing!” –

NIKE President & CEO Mark G. Parker