Top Companies in Denver, CO

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Denver based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,831 Companies
Sort by

Job App

www.jobappplus.com HQ: Denver, CO

A Job App Sales said:

“Great opportunities for motivated and hard working individuals”
“JobApp was a breath of fresh air after working in the corporate world for numerous years. The environment at JobApp is fast-paced and you have to be willing to work hard, but with that hard work…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Raeder
75% Approve

Zen Planner

www.zenplanner.com HQ: Denver, CO

A Zen Planner Anonymous said:

“I have never been more excited about work”
“You could read the other reviews to see there's a kegerator, Friday lunches, dogs...etc. To me the best part is finally finding a job that mixes my passion in the fitness industry with my education…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jeff Gardner
100% Approve

ConnectAndSell

www.connectandsell.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A ConnectAndSell employee said:

“Fun company, cool technology, supportive management”
“--Company is young enough to listen to employee, and customer feedback, and implement changes --Fun culture in a company that has huge potential, and has a written gameplan for planned growth…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Beall
50% Approve

Wordbank

www.wordbank.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Wordbank employee said:

“Good company, good people, good service”
“Wordbank has a great team of talented and dedicated people. As a small office, we all get to pitch in where needed, and we get good and varied experience as a result. Salaries are competitive for the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kevin Grant-Dalton
75% Approve

Ford Motor

www.ford.com HQ: Dearborn, MI NYSE: F

A Ford Motor Zone Manager said:

“Zone Manager”
“Salary, Company Car, Benefits, Defined Career Track.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ford Motor President & CEO Mark Fields

Mark Fields
50% Approve

Southwest Airlines

www.southwest.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: LUV

A Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant said:

“The BEST company I have EVER worked for!”
“I have been with Southwest Airlines for over 18 years and can honestly say, I have loved EVER minute of working for this wonderful company!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Southwest Airlines Chairman, President & CEO Gary C. Kelly

Gary C. Kelly
91% Approve

Neudesic

www.neudesic.com HQ: Irvine, CA

A Neudesic Senior Account Executive said:

“Love the opportunity to work with such a great organization and influence our performance and growth.”
“The people are focused on excellence. I have enough authority to get done what I need to get done. The company is 100% in growth mode.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Neudesic CEO Parsa Rohani

Parsa Rohani
85% Approve

JobAdder

www.jobadder.com HQ: Sydney, Australia

A JobAdder Sales said:

“JObadder is awesome! Great technology, innovative, and incredible company culture”
“This company is like no other that I have ever worked for. The employees are the most important thing to the management and they go above and beyond to take great care of everyone of them. It is…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brett Iredale
100% Approve

Booj

www.booj.com HQ: Denver, CO

A Booj Front End Developer said:

“Quite simply, the best job I have ever had”
“The culture at booj is like no other company I've ever worked for. Employees are free to be comfortable and act like themselves, which allows for creative solutions to sometimes overwhelming complex…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

SendGrid

www.sendgrid.com HQ: Boulder, CO

A SendGrid employee said:

“Awesome Company”
“Great place to work and grow. Surrounded by awesome people who not only want to succeed themselves, but will do whatever it takes to get you to the next level.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Franklin
90% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Denver, CO - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 8,523 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.