Top Companies in Detroit, MI

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Detroit based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,297 Companies
Sort by

Compest Solutions

www.compestsolutions.com HQ: Piscataway, NJ

A Compest Solutions Quality Engineer said:

“Scope to explore and learn in different areas”
“Policies and benefits are way better and Employee satisfactory” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Prasad Yalamanchili

1-800-Hansons

www.hansons.com HQ: Troy, MI

A 1-800-Hansons Canvasser said:

“Management was too shady”
“Guaranteed easy money. If you follow the rules you will get along fine. Easy Job. Pretty simple. Study the materials and you will succeed.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brian B. Elias

Perspective Advertising

www.perspectiveadvertising.co HQ: Farmington Hills, MI

A Perspective Advertising Team Leader said:

“The best establishment I have ever worked at.”
“The opportunity to move up through a company based on your performance. There are no seniorities, if you are performing you get promoted.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Benjamin David

Shift Digital

www.shiftdigital.com HQ: Birmingham, MI

A Shift Digital Analytics Manager said:

“Analytics Manager”
“The best part of working at Shift Digital is the people. From the CEO, to the Business Owners, to the Account Managers, to the field staff, the people are truly what make Shift Digital great. The…” –

Steve St. Andre

Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com HQ: Denver, CO

Fast Enterprises (FAST) started in 1997 with a vision to introduce packaged software to the integrated tax processing market. Our mission is to be the premier provider of software and consulting…Full Overview

A Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant said:

“Explore, mingle, improve, help.”
“During rollouts there is a lot of required/not required but expected overtime. Some people can't deal. You just need to put your personal life on hold for a few months. If you can't handle that…” –

Fast Enterprises Managing Partner Martin Rankin

Martin Rankin
94% Approve

Paylocity

www.paylocity.com HQ: Arlington Heights, IL NASDAQ: PCTY

Paylocity's founder, Steve Sarowitz outlines his entire business philosophy with just five words: "Happy employees mean happy clients." The office dress code and atmosphere are casual and that's…Full Overview

A Paylocity Senior District Manager said:

“Top Notch Talent and Leadership!”
“Pros – Paylocity is a company comprised of the best talent in the industry. It's a creative, collaborative environment that respects the ideas and opinions of not only their employees but also their…” –

Paylocity President & CEO Steve Beauchamp

Steve Beauchamp
99% Approve

Blue Chip Endeavors

www.bluechipendeavors.com HQ: Bingham Farms, MI

A Blue Chip Endeavors Account Executive said:

“Hard Work Really Does Pay Off!”
“I have loved the atmosphere and people ever since I came in for my first interview with BCE! Candice was the first person that I met when I came in for my interview and she was so nice and really…” –

Daniel Bazuin

Labtech Software

www.labtechsoftware.com HQ: Tampa, FL

A Labtech Software Education Solutions Strategist said:

“Breathing Innovation”
“Hands down, the best company culture you could ask for. Leadership is transparent, and the entire team from the low man on the totem pole to the CEO, the company always makes you feel valuable and…” –

Matt Nachtrab
88% Approve

Cornerstone OnDemand

www.cornerstoneondemand.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA NASDAQ: CSOD

Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. Over 12 million users across 190 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential…Full Overview

A Cornerstone OnDemand Implementation Consultant said:

“The most exciting and dynamic I have worked at in the last 20 years.”
“Every day feels like a new challenge and as the year goes on I get new and exciting clients presenting new challenges. I am given a lot of autonomy to drive direction on my implementations which…” –

Cornerstone OnDemand President & CEO Adam Miller

Adam Miller
95% Approve

Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Put Your Career on the “Express” Track The overnight, express shipping and freight market for small and midsize companies is virtually unlimited. Systemwide sales at market-leading shipping reseller…Full Overview

A Worldwide Express Account Manager said:

“I love going to work!”
“The people are amazing and the opportunity available at a franchise and corporate level is challenging yet attainable, I love the money making opportunity and the fact that every day is different.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Kiger