Top Companies in Ellicott City, MD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Ellicott City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 52 Companies
Sort by

Law Office of Harry B. Siegel

www.siegellaw.net HQ: Ellicott City, MD

A Law Office of Harry B. Siegel Firm Administrator said:

“My experience at Siegellaw has allowed me to expand my experience with human resources and recruitment.”
“I am allowed to work with my husband and I am always meeting new people. I am also constantly learning the ins and outs of running a law practice.” –

Harry B Siegel
Not Yet Rated

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army Human Resources Specialist said:

“Rough, but worth it all the way! hoooah!”
“Has great benefits. Has a great battle buddy system Give you a lot of physical training yo would definatly use in you life” –
4,858 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
76% Approve

BAE Systems USA

www.baesystems.com HQ: Arlington, VA

BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as…Full Overview

A BAE Systems USA Senior Tst Engineer said:

“BAE is a very good company to work for.”
“BAE is a very caring and people oriented company. Very good company for opportunities.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

BAE Systems USA President & CEO Jerry DeMuro

Jerry DeMuro
67% Approve

Advance Auto Parts

www.advanceautoparts.com HQ: Roanoke, VA NYSE: AAP

An Advance Auto Parts Sales said:

“I enjoyed my manager and the company overall”
“Lots of training, great management, quick turnaround for out-of-stock items. I enjoyed the spiffs also.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Advance Auto Parts CEO and Director Darren R. Jackson

Darren R. Jackson
48% Approve

Domino's

www.dominos.com HQ: Ann Arbor, MI NYSE: DPZ

A Domino's Delivery Expert said:

“Pizza Delivery: Awesome Summer or Temp Job”
“When you include tips, the pay is amazing for an entry level job. It's a great place to work, with a fun atmosphere and good people. If you do a good job, you'll have opportunities to advance into…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle
75% Approve

NFM, Inc.

www.nfmlending.com HQ: Linthicum, MD

A NFM, Inc. Sales Loan Originator said:

“Company that cares about their employees and follows through on their commitments”
“Constantly looking for better and more efficient ways to assist their loan officers in providing great loan products to the public” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Silverman

Right at Home

www.rightathome.net HQ: Omaha, NE

A Right at Home Certified Nurse Aide said:

“right at home”
“great experience in terms of patients , which makes the the time here great. They care a lot about the patients' being also” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Allen Hager
92% Approve

Visionist, Inc.

www.visionistinc.com HQ: Columbia, MD

A Visionist, Inc. Director of Personnel and Administration said:

“A company that goes above and beyond”
“Visionist genuinely believes in going above and beyond because it's the right thing to do. This is a group of dedicated team of engineers, enthusiastic about Visionist and what they do. The employees…” –

Chris Berry

Intersocietal Accrediation Commission

intersocietal.org HQ: Ellicott City, MD

An Intersocietal Accrediation Commission Applications Processor said:

“The IAC is a fast growing non-profit with an important mission and great benefits.”
“Great benefits (PTO, Health Insurance, 401k matching, Holidays). Really nice atmosphere, (mostly) professional people, casual dress. Annual raises, end of year bonus (performance based). Clearly…” –

Not Yet Rated

Cabezon Group

cabezon.com HQ: Ellicott City, MD

A Cabezon Group said:

“A different type of company”
“A very different type of company truly valuing its employees and their contributions. A welcome change from the typical corporate environment, and a more productive, creative environment all around.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Cabezon Group CEO John Fisher

John Fisher
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Ellicott City, MD - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 78 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.