Top Companies in Ellsworth, ME

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Ellsworth based upon employee reviews.

15 of 5 Companies
Sort by

Articulate Inc.

www.articulate.com HQ: New York, NY

An Articulate Inc. Software Engineer said:

“Great Company on the Rise!”
“*The ability to work from home at your own pace to get the job done right! *Great group of people who work for the company that are more than willing to share their knowledge and expertise…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adam Schwartz
100% Approve

Lowe's

www.lowes.com HQ: Mooresville, NC NYSE: LOW

A Lowe's Kitchen Designer said:

“Great place if you have the right people.”
“We had a great team at our store before it closed. Our store was more like a family than anything else. We all cared about each other and made the store great. Corporate closing our store hurt us all…” –
3,728 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Lowe's Chairman and CEO Robert A. Niblock

Robert A. Niblock
67% Approve

Regional School Unit 24

www.rsu24.org HQ: Ellsworth, ME

A Regional School Unit 24 Substitute Teacher said:

“RSU 24”
“The school staff and administration are supportive and friendly and the students are usually well behaved. Teachers always leave lesson plans that are easy to follow.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale…Full Overview

A Walmart Wal Mart Cashier said:

“Stressed out staff”
“Flexible schedule, average pay for area, yearly raises, quarterly bonuses, employee discount, Christmas and thanksgiving off, vacation time after 2 years,health insurance offered to part time…” –
7,396 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
47% Approve

KidsPeace

www.kidspeace.org HQ: Orefield, PA

A KidsPeace Senior Childcare Worker said:

“Great idea but poorly executed facility”
“Location is beautiful and staff are amazing for the most part. The potential is there for a great therapeutic environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

William R. Isemann