Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Fort Mill, SC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Fort Mill based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 74 Companies
Sort by

Verian

www.verian.com HQ: Charlotte, NC

A Verian employee said:

“Best company I ever worked for, bar none.”
“The people, the atmosphere and the compensation are all big perks to this company. The CEO acknowledges an appreciates his staff and the role that each of us play in making this company successful…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Verian President & CEO Tehseen Ali Dahya

Tehseen Ali Dahya
100% Approve

Key Benefit Administrators

www.keybenefit.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN

Are you interested in more than just a job? At Key Benefit Administrators we are a family, which is why our employees consistently rank KBA as one of the best places to work year after year. Our…Full Overview

A Key Benefit Administrators Customer Service Representative said:

“This company is awesome.”
“I have only been with the company for a short while but could not be happier. The management staff and training department truly care about their employees I will be going home to work soon.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

R.E. Carroll Management

www.recarrollmanagement.com HQ: Greensboro, NC

A R.E. Carroll Management Assistant Manager said:

“Wonderful Company To Work For!”
“R.E. Carroll is a wonderful company to work for! Everyone is extremely competent and friendly in both the home office as well as onsite in their communities. They have a great bonus structure and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Daimler

www.daimler.com HQ: Stuttgart, Germany German: DAI

A Daimler employee said:

“Really enjoyable. Great, relaxed environment and people.”
“People, international opportunities, and flexibility. A lot of different projects to participate in. I feel they respect everyone's opinion and thoughts throughout the completion of projects.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Daimler Chairman Management Board and Head Mercedes-Benz Car Group Dieter Zetsche

Dieter Zetsche
98% Approve

Shutterfly

www.shutterfly.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NASDAQ: SFLY

How many jobs help you celebrate new babies, parties, weddings, reunions, a trip to Disneyland or the Roman Coliseum... all in the same day? How many jobs help make people smile from ear to ear and…Full Overview

A Shutterfly Customer Service Representative said:

“I've learned a lot about what kind of company I don't want to work for.”
“It's a pretty chill and laid back job. As long as you do what you are supposed to do, no one bothers you. You get a bunch of free stuff.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Shutterfly President, CEO, and Director Jeff Housenbold

Jeff Housenbold
82% Approve

Kennametal

www.kennametal.com HQ: Latrobe, PA NYSE: KMT

A Kennametal Customer Service Representative said:

“Need more career opportunities”
“Good benefits, okay time off, ability to buy extra vacation time, training when started was good. Casual dress is a big plus. Office equipment and office furniture is up-to-date. In beginning stages…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Kennametal Chairman, President, and CEO Carlos M. Cardoso

Carlos M. Cardoso
84% Approve

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: SBUX

A Starbucks employee said:

“Great company to work for.”
“Great benefits and a great place to work” –
4,820 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Starbucks Chairman, President, and CEO Howard D. Schultz

Howard D. Schultz
90% Approve

Pure Romance

www.pureromance.com HQ: Loveland, OH

A Pure Romance Senior Director said:

“Best Direct Sales Job....EVER!”
“There is nothing like owning and operating your own business with PR. The education from our corporate trainers and the classes we take revolutionize our professionalism with our clients. It allowed…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Chris Cicchinelli
69% Approve

The Mergis Group

www.mergisgroup.com HQ: Cleveland, OH

A The Mergis Group Contract Foreclosure Specialist said:

“Great experience working with two recruiters who enlightened me every step of the way.”
“Upfront and honest. They helped me get through the interview process when I was nervous, and they checked on me and gave feedback as they received it. I enjoyed working this company, and they have…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

The Mergis Group President Brendan Courtney

Brendan Courtney
87% Approve

Domtar

www.domtar.com HQ: Montreal, Canada NYSE: UFS

We operate two business segments: Pulp and Paper and Personal Care. We had revenues of $5.4 billion in 2013, of which approximately 90% was from the Pulp and Paper segment and approximately 10% was…Full Overview

A Domtar Finance Manager said:

“A good place to work but needs more diversity.”
“I enjoyed the culture, the flexibility of some departments, the team aspect of the organization and they had great benefits.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Domtar President & CEO John D. Williams