Top Companies in Glen Burnie, MD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Glen Burnie based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 70 Companies
Sort by

Skyline Technology Solutions

www.skylinenolimits.com HQ: Glen Burnie, MD

A Skyline Technology Solutions Commercial Account Manager said:

“Employed by Earth Security”
“I had been a bit stagnant in my prevoius employment. My potential was recognized in my interviews. That potential has been developed by design and my career has really started moving forward again. I…” –

Brian Holsonbake

Capital Remodeling

www.capitalremodeling.com HQ: Hanover, MD

A Capital Remodeling Sales Manager said:

“12 years here as sales rep and last 7 as Sales Manager”
“Owner treats you like family...highest commission % in the industry! There aren't many companies you can work at and be able to sell almost every home improvement available...ie, kitchens, baths…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Nathan C Wise
67% Approve

R.E. Michel Company

www.remichel.com HQ: Glen Burnie, MD

A R.E. Michel Company Forklift Operator said:

“Forklift Operator, worked in all three warehouses including multiple branches.”
“Honestly, the company as a whole is run extremely well. Everyone I worked with was friendly and if there was a dispute it was resolved quickly. The managers really know what they're doing and will go…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Doc Michel

COMP

comp-medicalgroup.com HQ: Riverside, CA

A COMP Warehouse Manager said:

“The World of modern Technology”
“All love work there I went from Assist the Operation Manager do payroll(Human Resource work) to Front end Mgr. to Inventory control Mgr. to Warehouse Mgr. enjoy everything about this company hate…” –

Solutions Sales & Marketing

HQ: Glen Burnie, MD

A Solutions Sales & Marketing Human Resources Manager said:

“Excellent”
“Great people, great company. Management team was intelligent and thoughtful. Employees were some of the best in the industry - creative, hard working, got along well with each other. Great…” –

Skyline Staffing Solutions

www.skylinestaffingsolutions.com HQ: Glen Burnie, MD

A Skyline Staffing Solutions Administrative Assistant said:

“Skyline Staffing Solutions is Driven by the fact that Our success is your success motto.”
“This company has a great culture where communication is a priority. Seek to understand and not to be understood. The ability to communicate through open communication makes a severe impact on the…” –

Freestate Business Concepts

www.freestatemd.com HQ: Baltimore, MD

A Freestate Business Concepts Executive Account Associate said:

“Great Company Culture”
“- Great People who want to see you suceede - Great Training - Good Pay - Fast Advancement - Fun after work activities - Personal Freedom” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Katie Schroeder

Nu Look Home Design

www.nulookhomedesign.com HQ: Glen Burnie, MD

A Nu Look Home Design Sales Representative said:

“Great Atmosphere, Great Staff”
“If you like being part of a team, this is an awesome company to work for. The staff is all very friendly and professional. Training has you ready to step into the field as soon as you finish…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Patrick Fingles
75% Approve

Johns Hopkins Health System

www.hopkinshospital.org HQ: Baltimore, MD

A Johns Hopkins Health System employee said:

“Lead HR Coordinator”
“the culture is diverse, health benefits are awesome” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Johns Hopkins Health System President, Johns Hopkins Health System and The Johns Hopkins Hospital Ronald R. Peterson

Ronald R. Peterson
85% Approve

PetSmart

www.petsmart.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ NASDAQ: PETM

Company Information PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETM) As the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets, we employ approximately 52,000 associates and…Full Overview

A PetSmart Pet Care Specialist said:

“Great experience”
“fun environment, people are excited when you are able to offer them great advice about their pets” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

PetSmart CEO David K. Lenhardt