Top Companies in Gloucester, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Gloucester based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 21 Companies
Sort by

Schlumberger

www.slb.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: SLB

A Schlumberger Maintainabiltiy Engineer said:

“The best engineering employer globally”
“good benefit good balance between work and home life hard work get good reward” –
1,239 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Schlumberger CEO Paal Kibsgaard

Paal Kibsgaard
89% Approve

G4S

www.g4s.com HQ: Crawley, United Kingdom London: GFS

A G4S employee said:

“A good place to work if you are prepared to commit”
“Wide range of roles and opportunities to use different skills You are recognised and valued for the skills you have Good compensation with no "them and us" aeparation between levels Everyone is…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Ashley Almanza
25% Approve

UK Ministry of Defence

www.mod.uk HQ: London, United Kingdom

An UK Ministry of Defence Satellite Communications Technician said:

“a fantastically relaxed atmosphere”
“no uniform code, no real dress code. excellent rates of pay, good holiday allocation, good overtime opportunities and pay, plenty of time to balance work and life” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Liam Fox
33% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec employee said:

“Hectic but good”
“Great Pension, Varied Work, Excellent Line Manager, Cutting edge technology, good compensation, regaular appraisals I was always busy, never had time to clock watch, months flew by.” –
1,427 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown

Michael Brown
42% Approve

GE Aviation

www.geaviation.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH

At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to…Full Overview

A GE Aviation Project Manager said:

“Good Company to Work For”
“Lots of responsibility to employees, customer focus, travel to meet customers when required but also excellent video conferencing facilities, flexi time. Good internal promotion policy.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

GE Aviation President and CEO David L. Joyce

David L. Joyce
81% Approve

The British Army

www.army.mod.uk HQ: London, United Kingdom

A The British Army Captain said:

“Great teamworking opportunities”
“The people I have worked with will be friends forever. I have also been given far more responsibility than most of my peers in their early working years. I have worked under pressure and lived…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

The British Army Chief of the General Staff Sir Peter Wall

Sir Peter Wall
79% Approve

Nampak

www.nampak.com HQ: Pretoria, South Africa

A Nampak Site Manager said:

“I gave up a career in Agriculture 10yrs ago, Nampak supported me in a new career in Engineering”
“Nampak gives good oppertunities for development, I started with Nampak 10yrs ago in the warehouse, Nampak sent me to college and supported me through a career in Engineering where I progressed to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

English Heritage

www.english-heritage.org.uk HQ: Swindon, United Kingdom

An English Heritage Historic Property Steward said:

“Great staff, poor management”
“Working with English Heritage has great benefits (free access to all EH sites, 20% discount in retail), and a lovely working atmosphere. It's a fun place to work if you enjoy history, and like…” –

English Heritage CEO Simon Thurley

Full Review

G R Lane Health Products

www.laneshealth.co.uk HQ: Gloucester, United Kingdom

A G R Lane Health Products Territory Manager said:

“Can Lanes remain healthy in the current economic discomfort?”
“A family owned company with family values. Some great people, working hard for the common cause. Great teamwork environment in many different areas of the company.” –
Full Review

George Latham
Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Gloucester, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 25 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.