Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Gurgaon, Haryana

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Gurgaon based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,595 Companies
Sort by

Make Positive

www.makepositive.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Make Positive employee said:

“If Work with Fun can happen anywhere, its here...”
“- Great Work culture - Good Work Life balance - Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The CEO is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team. - Best of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mark Richards
91% Approve

Advance Innovation Group

www.advanceinnovationgroup.com HQ: Noida, India

An Advance Innovation Group Manager Process Excellence said:

“My experience at Advance Innovation Group has been excellent.”
“My experience at Advance Innovation Group has been excellent. Problems have been addressed at all stages. Tutors are extremely dedicated . It's an open environment and transparent, conducive for the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Axelerant

www.axelerant.com HQ: New Delhi, India

An Axelerant Management said:

“Flexible hours, peer sensitivity to what I am passionate about and saving travelling time to be my productive best”
“>> I can be my productive best since saving on travelling time and hence more satisfied at the end of the day with my professional progress. >> I can plan my work effectively and can…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ankur Gupta
100% Approve

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Software Engineer said:

“one of the best place to work for”
“smart people fun filled environment: parties, offsites, booze and fun superb culture good compensation work life balance” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Royal Dutch Shell

www.shell.com HQ: The Hague, Netherlands London: RDSA

A Royal Dutch Shell Credit MIS Analyst said:

“Pleasure to be associated with Shell”
“Well Organised & one of the best place to work” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Royal Dutch Shell CEO Ben van Beurden

Ben van Beurden
80% Approve

Yum!

www.yum.com HQ: Louisville, KY NYSE: YUM

A Yum! Consultant Equipment Solution said:

“Relaxed & Professional approach”
“professional, relaxed and friendly environment. You are given an opportunity to think and make your own decisions. Lot of social events.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Yum! Chairman, President, and CEO David C. Novak

David C. Novak
76% Approve

Redington Group

redingtonindia.com HQ: Chennai, India

A Redington Group AREA SALES MANAGER said:

“Wonderful experience with lots of challenge faced in adressing channel partners,retailers and good learning enviroment”
“Culture of the company,Cooperation with colleagues,learning from seniors,entertainment during off,relationship with channel partners and retailers,value chain and value addition.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

E. H. Kasturi Rangan
100% Approve

DuPont

www.dupont.com HQ: Wilmington, DE NYSE: DD

DuPont is proud to build on its heritage by partnering with others to tackle the unprecedented challenges in food, energy and protection now facing our world. With global population expected to…Full Overview

A DuPont Senior Engineer said:

“Great place to be for very long term assignment ... can retire from here.”
“Compensation is good; many responsibilities while remaining within your comfort zone.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

DuPont Chairman & CEO Ellen J. Kullman

Ellen J. Kullman
79% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Account Strategist said:

“Phenomenal place to work, amazing employer, below average level of work and pay”
“Outstanding company, great brand value and tag to have, an opportunity to feel like you're part of a company changing the way the world live, plays and works, super offices, some very smart people…” –
2,463 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

Fedex Express

www.fedex.com HQ: Memphis, TN

A Fedex Express Senior Security Administrator said:

“Independence yet challenging job.”
“* Get to meet some of the amazingly enthusiastic colleagues who have the zeal to grow and take the onus of their job.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Fedex Express President, CEO, and Director David J. Bronczek