Top Companies in Hollywood, FL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Hollywood based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 123 Companies
Sort by

LNE Consulting

www.lneconsultinginc.com HQ: Hollywood, FL

A LNE Consulting Team Leader said:

“Great Growth Opportunity”
“Growth, Great leadership training, Positive environment , Fun environment with lots of teamwork. Constantly challenged and found out a lot about my potential which built a lot of confidence.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Julie Edmonds
100% Approve

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Personal Banker said:

“personal banker”
“get to know lot of customers and help them with teas needs. very pleasant job and very fun pase work” –
5,388 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
74% Approve

CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NYSE: CVS

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health…Full Overview

A CVS Caremark Trainer said:

“Fabulous experience with this company!”
“CVS Caremark is innovative and the leaders in their industry. There is so much potential for growth and advancement here. In the seven years I was with them, I was never bored and was challenged and…” –
2,341 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

CVS Caremark President and CEO Larry J. Merlo

Larry J. Merlo
45% Approve

YMCA

www.ymca.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A YMCA Summer Camp Counselor said:

“Amazing experience and rewarding”
“The best reason to join YMCA is to feel good about doing something positive with you life. Helping kids grow up and showing them that there are good people who care.” –
1,064 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

YMCA President and CEO Neil Nicoll

An Abbott Labs Configuration Engineer said:

“Getting Better”
“Flexibility, Stability, Environment, Compensations, Opportunities” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Abbott Labs Chairman and CEO Miles D. White

Miles D. White
79% Approve

Big Lots

www.biglots.com HQ: Columbus, OH NYSE: BIG

A Big Lots employee said:

“Inspiring”
“Teamwork, motivation, you can be creative, recognition they always appreciate what you do and the hard work you do! I love it,” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

David J. Campisi
40% Approve

Warner Bros.

www.warnerbros.com HQ: Burbank, CA

A Warner Bros. Assistant Art Director said:

“The work done by the company mesmerize me...........”
“The capacity to complete the company,s ambition of creating an imaginary world live for the audience and can give my best of the "state of Art".” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO Barry M. Meyer

Barry M. Meyer
89% Approve

Save-A-Lot Food Stores

www.save-a-lot.com HQ: Earth City, MO

A Save-A-Lot Food Stores Store Manager said:

“Excellent company to work for. Very employee focused.”
“Well established company. Lifestyle friendly scheduling. Great training program for Management. Rapid advancement for performers.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Ritchie Casteel
35% Approve

Cydcor

www.cydcor.com HQ: Westlake Village, CA

A Cydcor Recruiting Administrator said:

“Cydcor is the ladder to opportunity. This business truly weeds out the people that say they are "hard workers."”
“The opportunity to become an entrepreneur is phenomenal and attainable if you truly want it. There are no favorites in this business - recognition and promotions are fair and based upon performance…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Gary A. Polson
62% Approve

Hazen and Sawyer

www.hazenandsawyer.com HQ: New York, NY

An Hazen and Sawyer Senior Associate said:

“Perfect fit for motivated, self-starters who desire technical, client need driven engineering”
“Hazen offers a senior staff with vast, in-depth water and wastewater engineering experience. Because the company has solely focused on water and wastewater, individual engineers have maintained…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Charles S. Hocking
65% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Hollywood, FL - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 209 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.