Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Houston, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Houston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 5,367 Companies
Sort by

MCAConnect

www.mcaconnect.net HQ: Greenwood Village, CO

A MCAConnect Senior Consultant said:

“Awesome work environment! In only a short time I feel like I have known my co-workers for years!”
“I have been looking for several years to find a work environment that fosters an atmosphere of teamwork, caring for your peers, giving you the opportunity and support to be successful, making you…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Claude Watson

OneGuard

www.oneguardhomewarranty.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

An OneGuard Contract Relations Manager said:

“OneGuard isn't worth a look..”
“They pay their bills on time religiously. They seem to be genuinely interested in building a good contractor network and they are decent with their customers.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

OneGuard President and CEO Scott Smith

Scott Smith

Excel Midstream Solutions

www.excelmidstream.com HQ: Houston, TX

An Excel Midstream Solutions Technical Specialist said:

“Best Place to Work!”
“EXCEL Midstream Solutions is the best place I have ever worked! There is a camaraderie amongst employees. The boss is knowledgeable, respectful, generous and personable! I love it here! I hope I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

www.powerprotech.com HQ: Altamonte Springs, FL

A One-Call, One-Company Solution for the Service of Distributed Power Systems Generators, Switchgear, Photovoltaic Inverters and Fuel Cells Serving Throughout the Southeast Service Territory for…Full Overview

A Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. Service Specialist said:

“Great company with room to grow”
“I have been working at Power Pro-Tech for a little while now and have had a great experience so far. Everyone that I have been in touch with has been approachable and as helpful as can be with any…” –

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. President and Founder Robert J. Byrne

Robert J. Byrne

Headspring

www.headspring.com HQ: Austin, TX

At Headspring, we believe there's a better way We believe there's a better way to build software, to work with clients, and to do business. And we believe that it all starts with people. Headspring…Full Overview

An Headspring Consultant said:

“Glad I made the switch!”
“This is the first company I have worked for where the company culture and core values are not only prevalent but also believable. You have the opportunity to work alongside talented people who are…” –

Headspring Founder & CEO Dustin Wells

Dustin Wells

Venterra Realty

www.venterraliving.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Venterra Realty employee said:

“Wonderful Company”
“There are many things I love about Venterra but a lot has to do with their values and the amazing people working for the company. They have many initiatives including the better way initiative. This…” –

Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi

John Foresi

ChaiONE

www.chaione.com HQ: Houston, TX

A ChaiONE employee said:

“Great place to work”
“The environment and people who work here are great. You can tell when you walk in the door that there is a focus on collaborating and building great products. Good benefits and great culture.” –

Improving Enterprises

www.improvingenterprises.com HQ: Addison, TX

An Improving Enterprises Principal Consultant said:

“Awesome company with excellent values”
“Everyone is very dedicated to their jobs. Very intelligent and passionate about the success of the company. Employees are concerned about the image of the company, and want it to stand out. Great…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Improving Enterprises CEO Curtis Hite

Curtis Hite

Academy Mortgage

www.academymortgage.com HQ: Sandy, UT

An Academy Mortgage Branch Manager/Mortgage Banker said:

“Poor Management, Sneaky & Deceptive Practices, knowingly Commits Fraud”
“Nothing besides great vacation for Top Producers, but then fire them for no reason.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Academy Mortgage President Adam Kessler

Adam Kessler

Pima Medical Institute

www.pmi.edu HQ: Tucson, AZ

History and Philosophy At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on…Full Overview

A Pima Medical Institute Campus Director said:

“Progressive company with a terrific customer-first, people-first attitude!”
“1. Pima is a company that provides outstanding opportunities for professionals with excellent people skills. 2. Pima is a very rewarding place to work as the company fully supports its Mission…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pima Medical Institute CEO Richard Luebke, Jr