Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Houston, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Houston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,963 Companies
Sort by

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

www.powerprotech.com HQ: Altamonte Springs, FL

A One-Call, One-Company Solution for the Service of Distributed Power Systems Generators, Switchgear, Photovoltaic Inverters and Fuel Cells Serving Throughout the Southeast Service Territory for…Full Overview

A Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. Generator Shop Tech said:

“I just started with PPT, so far very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism.”
“They offer continuing education, a chance to be EGSA certified, good benefits, good pay and they really look out for the tech's, which is a must for growth and success and very nice people with good…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Robert J. Byrne

MCAConnect

www.mcaconnect.net HQ: Greenwood Village, CO

A MCAConnect Senior Consultant said:

“Awesome work environment! In only a short time I feel like I have known my co-workers for years!”
“I have been looking for several years to find a work environment that fosters an atmosphere of teamwork, caring for your peers, giving you the opportunity and support to be successful, making you…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Claude Watson

Excel Midstream Solutions

www.excelmidstream.com HQ: Houston, TX

An Excel Midstream Solutions Technical Specialist said:

“Best Place to Work!”
“EXCEL Midstream Solutions is the best place I have ever worked! There is a camaraderie amongst employees. The boss is knowledgeable, respectful, generous and personable! I love it here! I hope I…” –

Not Yet Rated

Headspring

www.headspring.com HQ: Austin, TX

How are we different? In our experience, IT is a “black box” for executives that obscures the connection between technology investment and business results. This makes it difficult for them to make…Full Overview

An Headspring Consultant said:

“Very cool place to work!”
“Supportive and transparent environment where open-communication and friendliness embellish core culture of the company. Plenty of growth opportunities - getting involved in multiple projects is…” –

Headspring Founder & CEO Dustin Wells

Dustin Wells

Sendero

www.senderoconsulting.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Sendero Analyst said:

“Amazing! Close friendly atmosphere purposefully nurtured from management down.”
“I worked for a top 4 consulting firm in technology for 3 years. It is night and day difference! No traveling required, yet still have large scale clients in-town. Co-workers are amazing. No arrogant…” –

Bret Farrar

Improving Enterprises

www.improvingenterprises.com HQ: Addison, TX

An Improving Enterprises Principal Consultant said:

“Awesome company with excellent values”
“Everyone is very dedicated to their jobs. Very intelligent and passionate about the success of the company. Employees are concerned about the image of the company, and want it to stand out. Great…” –

Improving Enterprises CEO Curtis Hite

Curtis Hite

Pima Medical Institute

www.pmi.edu HQ: Tucson, AZ

History and Philosophy At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on…Full Overview

A Pima Medical Institute Campus Director said:

“Progressive company with a terrific customer-first, people-first attitude!”
“1. Pima is a company that provides outstanding opportunities for professionals with excellent people skills. 2. Pima is a very rewarding place to work as the company fully supports its Mission…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pima Medical Institute CEO Richard Luebke, Jr

Richard Luebke, Jr

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company employee said:

“The best place to start your career”
“The company has a truly incredible culture; the emphasis on personal and professional development as well as the smart, passionate, and fun employees make this a very unique place to work.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Credera

www.credera.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Credera Recruiter said:

“My experience at Credera has been inspiring.”
“If you have a problem or there is a conflict, there are no games. You talk about it, you act like adults to find a solution, you support each other, and you give people the benefit of the doubt…” –

Credera President and CEO Rob Borrego

Rob Borrego
96% Approve

Hotelplanner.com

Hotelplanner.com HQ: West Palm Beach, FL

An Hotelplanner.com Regional Product Developer said:

“Great Small/Large company!”
“Hotelplanner.com is a fast growing .com company, which has now expanded internationally. It is a great company to work for and offers positions which will give you the opportunity to expand your…” –

Tim Hentschel