Top Companies in Houston, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Houston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,667 Companies
Sort by

Genuent

www.genuent.net HQ: Houston, TX

A Genuent Recruiter said:

“So far my eperience has been amazing. Every day is a learning experience at this company!”
“Company environment is amazing! The people that work here really care about you and your success, you will only move up while you are here!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Rick Roberts
0% Approve

Pariveda Solutions

www.parivedasolutions.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Mission and Core Values Our mission is to develop, manage and apply talent for the benefit of clients, in partnership and for profit. The Idea Behind Our Mission People are most likely to achieve…Full Overview

A Pariveda Solutions Associate (A1) said:

“Great Environment for High-Performing Employees”
“The company sees themselves as a talent-development organization. They put a lot of time and effort to ensuring every employee at the company is growing their career and skills. There are many…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pariveda Solutions CEO Bruce Ballengee

Bruce Ballengee
93% Approve

IMT Residential

www.imtresidential.com HQ: Sherman Oaks, CA

Company Overview IMT Residential is a leading nationwide apartment operator with a portfolio that extends throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. IMT is fully invested in being…Full Overview

An IMT Residential Community Manager said:

“Loving the Experience!!!”
“I have been with IMT Residential for less than a year and I am loving the time that I have had with the company. From the first day, I felt like I was a part of the family, the training is awesome…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

IMT Residential President and CEO John Tesoriero

John Tesoriero

Enbridge Energy

www.enbridgepartners.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: EEP

An Enbridge Energy Operations said:

“Operations”
“Growth Oriented- constant change to become "The Best", the company has a great outlook for the future and is always looking to be the leading edge....they'll get you outside your comfort zone and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Enbridge Energy President, Enbridge Energy Management Mark A. Maki

Mark A. Maki

Milestone Promotions

milestonepromotionsinc.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Milestone Promotions Marketing Manager said:

“Amazing Growth Opportunity”
“I have worked for several different companies including Target and Bank of America. None have ever offered such a positive and team-oriented work environment. All promotion is internal so hard work…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

John Moore Services

www.johnmooreservices.com HQ: Houston, TX

A John Moore Services Customer Service said:

“I couldn't ask for a better place to work”
“The Compensation and the Traning are phenominal.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Weddings in Houston

www.weddingsinhouston.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Weddings in Houston Office Manager said:

“Wonderful, dedicated company... They do the Best in the wedding magazine industry!”
“Management provides excellent training, leadership and of course they expect after months of training, that you do your best. It's a small company, you will have to assume duties after all of your…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

J. B. Day

EarthIntegrate

www.earthintegrate.com HQ: Houston, TX

An EarthIntegrate Director of IT said:

“Innovative company with fantastic people and great Fridays!”
“Flexible hours. Well assembled staff. Management is helpful, not overbearing. Ability to branch out and learn new technologies.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ryan Farris

RGP

www.resourcesglobal.com HQ: Irvine, CA NASDAQ: RECN

About Us We serve business from the inside. Partnering with client teams, we solve problems, implement initiatives and help drive change through all levels of businesses all over the world…Full Overview

A RGP Consultant said:

“Great company to work for.”
“The opportunity is good and everyone is very professional.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

RGP CEO and President Tony Cherbak

Tony Cherbak
78% Approve

Hair Club

www.hairclub.com HQ: Boca Raton, FL

An Hair Club Image Consultant & National Trainer said:

“Impact lives while making a lucrative income.”
“Hair Club is a Fortune 1000 company that feels like a family owned business. Management truly goes to bat for you to ensure your success. I have made a six-figure income for 9 consecutive years at…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Hair Club President & CEO Armen Markarian

Armen Markarian
86% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Houston, TX - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 18,555 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.