Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Jacksonville, FL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Jacksonville based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,385 Companies
Sort by

Gigats

www.gigats.com HQ: Orlando, FL

Your job hunting toolbox For a complete career enhancing experience Gigats is more than a job board; it's your portal to a new career. Manage your job search through all of the Gigats applications…Full Overview

A Gigats Career Specialist said:

“Love It!!!”
“The managers and co-workers are amazing. We all know we are doing what we can to help other find their calling... Sometimes it gets frustrating, but the people I talk to daily I truly admire and try…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gigats CEO Alec Difrawi

Alec Difrawi
99% Approve

Greenshades Software

www.greenshades.com HQ: Jacksonville, FL

A Greenshades Software employee said:

“Growing Company”
“It is easy to feel you have made a difference at Greenshades. We are a small company that is rapidly expanding and as that happens it opens room for growth. There is evolving ethical leadership, who…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Rosas and Matthew Kane

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Principal Consultant said:

“The Greatest Place on Earth!”
“Culture - positive, inspiring, innovative 'Collaborative' Spirit - individuals who work together, support each other and care about achieving the common good Competitive Salary, Benefits and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross
99% Approve

Axis Consultants

www.axisjax.com HQ: Jacksonville, FL

An Axis Consultants Manager Trainee said:

“Great experience but careful”
“Learn the ins and outs of business and how to create your own company from the ground up. You learn sales, customer service, team building and leadership. It's great for those just out of college…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adam Dorfman

Beeline

www.beeline.com HQ: Jacksonville, FL

Effectively managing your flexible workforce can be complex and difficult. Beeline makes it easier and more cost-effective than ever. More and more organizations are relying on the use of…Full Overview

A Beeline Product Marketing Intern said:

“Intern”
“Company culture was unlike anything I have ever seen. People actually want to help you succeed.” –

Beeline President Doug Leeby

Doug Leeby
96% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Applications Support Engineer said:

“Excellent Professional Representation”
“They balanced my preferences with the practical need for me to find work. They willingly found opportunities, as well as investigated opportunities I brought to the table. I found their…” –
1,663 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

Cynet Systems

www.cynetsystems.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Cynet Systems Senior Administrator said:

“Cynet a great company to work for. They have been very supportive in my role as AIX System Adminstrator as well.”
“Cynet is not just collecting resumes for possible future employment as many consulting firms do. They have actually staff requisitions and can put you in front of the end client allow you the chance…” –

Trinadh Kavuri
90% Approve

Venterra Realty

www.venterraliving.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Venterra Realty Maintenance Manager said:

“happy to come to work every day”
“Venterra has a lot to offer great benefits and fun things to strive for like wows better living and better way. You can grow within company and need I say more about the team I work with they are the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi

John Foresi

Paylocity

www.paylocity.com HQ: Arlington Heights, IL NASDAQ: PCTY

Paylocity's founder, Steve Sarowitz outlines his entire business philosophy with just five words: "Happy employees mean happy clients." The office dress code and atmosphere are casual and that's…Full Overview

A Paylocity Sales said:

“Great!”
“Great pay, people, and experience...” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paylocity President & CEO Steve Beauchamp

Steve Beauchamp
96% Approve

Southwestern Advantage

www.southwesternadvantage.com HQ: Nashville, TN

A Southwestern Advantage Independent Contractor said:

“Excellent experience if willing to go the distance”
“Great experience. Employers love to see the dedication and persistence. Quickly develop strong people skills.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Southwestern Advantage Chairman & CEO Henry Bedford