Top Companies in King George, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in King George based upon employee reviews.

17 of 7 Companies
Sort by

Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com HQ: Falls Church, VA NYSE: CSC

A Computer Sciences Corp Software Engineer said:

“Very satisfied”
“I recently left my position at CSC (King George, VA) to continue grad school full-time, but that's the only reason I left. Here's a list of what I enjoyed at my office: Flexible hours (as long as I…” –
2,444 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Computer Sciences Corp President & CEO Mike Lawrie

Mike Lawrie
57% Approve

Booz Allen Hamilton

www.boozallen.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: BAH

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll…Full Overview

A Booz Allen Hamilton Senior Consultant said:

“Excellent Defense Contractor”
“Excellent outlook towards their employees.” –
2,020 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Booz Allen Hamilton Chairman and CEO Ralph W. Shrader

Ralph W. Shrader
74% Approve

Contemporary Staffing Solutions

www.contemporarystaffing.com HQ: Mount Laurel, NJ

A Contemporary Staffing Solutions Licensed Practical Nurse Case Manager/Utilization Nurse/HEDIS Nurse Auditor said:

“The company placed me in a wonderful environment with the opportunity for growth.”
“They are very supportive in ever way while providing all necessary tools to be successful.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.3 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Larry W Stone Photography

larrywstone.com HQ: King George, VA

A Larry W Stone Photography General Employee said:

“Great Job”
“Pay is ok, and the work is not stressful. The company is very relaxed at what you do during your work hours so long as you get finished with your work.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Waste Management

www.wm.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: WM

Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions. Are you interested in a career with the industry leader? Click here. Waste Management is the…Full Overview

A Waste Management Gas Technician said:

“If you don't become a member of the boys club, you will never fit in as a female in the field.”
“Benefits were awesome. Some of the people I worked with were great. Always busy so time flew by.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Waste Management President, CEO & Director David P. Steiner

David P. Steiner
54% Approve

Gerdau

www.gerdau.com.br HQ: Porto Alegre, Brazil NYSE: GGB

A Gerdau Production Helper said:

“Great Benefits and Tough work”
“Safety is #1. Great benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Gerdau President, CEO and Director André Bier Gerdau Johannpeter

André Bier Gerdau Johannpeter
77% Approve

Vinnys

www.vinnys.com

A Vinnys Server said:

“Server”
“You only work partime (25 hours a week) and you have the potential to make about $250 a week minimum.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

1.0 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in King George, VA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.