Top Companies in Lafayette, IN

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lafayette based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 152 Companies
Sort by

Cunningham-Weatherspoon Agencies

www.cwagenciesllc.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN NASDAQ: TMK

A Cunningham-Weatherspoon Agencies employee said:

“Family atmosphere, Great Leadership, Amazing opportunities.”
“The co-workers are the friendliest people I have came in contact with. Everyone treats others with respect, and we are like one big family here. There is so much room for growth at The…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

James Cunningham & Jamison Weatherspoon
100% Approve

Passageways

www.passageways.com HQ: West Lafayette, IN

A Passageways A little bit everything said:

“Working in a close team environment”
“Good first year. Exciting work allowing for being creative Nice coworkers. Energetic atmosphere. Interesting projects. Develop quickly. Has potential.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paroon Chadha
100% Approve

Chase

www.chase.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: JPM

Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and not-for-profits meet…Full Overview

A Chase Personal Banker said:

“Awesome!”
“Wonderful upper-management, career advancement opportunities, locations everywhere across the country, great pay, same-sex benefits, and the company cares about their employees.” –
1,519 Reviews

Jamie Dimon
72% Approve

State Farm

www.statefarm.com HQ: Bloomington, IL

A State Farm Auto Service said:

“State Farm is over all a great place to work.”
“Opertunities for personal growth, pay” –
1,290 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

State Farm Chairman and CEO Ed Rust Jr.

Ed Rust Jr.
83% Approve

Sherwin-Williams

www.sherwin-williams.com HQ: Cleveland, OH NYSE: SHW

A Sherwin-Williams employee said:

“Best job ever!”
“Quick benefits, overal freindly envoronment, easy to transfer locations if need be. Salary good start and compariable to other jobs.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Sherwin-Williams Chairman and CEO Christopher M. Connor

Christopher M. Connor
81% Approve

Domino's

www.dominos.com HQ: Ann Arbor, MI NYSE: DPZ

A Domino's employee said:

“Love It”
“You meet new people every day, All management is easy to talk to, Pay is best for drivers with a car that gets 25 mpg.” –

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle
73% Approve

hibu

www.corporate.hibu.com HQ: Reading, United Kingdom

We employ more than 12,000 people across the UK, US, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru, India and the Philippines. Our global operating structure is organised around global business units, local…Full Overview

An hibu Sales Manager said:

“Give us a look if you are interested in having a Successful Sales Career. Now hiring for Central and Northern Indiana”
“Great opportunities available, work hard, play hard. Good comp package with income unlimited. Work hard be compensated for it. Salary plus commissions plus bonuses! great training program and plenty…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

hibu CEO David Eckert

David Eckert
0% Approve

Buffalo Wild Wings

www.buffalowildwings.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NASDAQ: BWLD

We're at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that…Full Overview

A Buffalo Wild Wings Server/Bartender said:

“Great atmosphere and easiest serving job I have ever had”
“As far as serving jobs go this was by far the easiest. There are barely any dishes that have to be dealt with and having people always around to run your food takes a huge weight off of your…” –

Buffalo Wild Wings President, CEO, and Director Sally J. Smith

Sally J. Smith
82% Approve

Jimmy John's

www.jimmyjohns.com HQ: Champaign, IL

A Jimmy John's Delivery Driver said:

“I work with amazing people!”
“If you work hard here, it does not go unnoticed. The company is building fast and always looking for good employees to promote.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Jimmy John's Chairman and CEO Jimmy Liautaud

Jimmy Liautaud
54% Approve

Express Employment Professionals

www.expresspros.com HQ: Oklahoma City, OK

An Express Employment Professionals Front Office Coordinator said:

“Express was a fast paced, challenging, and positive environment in which to work.”
“Each office was franchised which means that the owner was on site. This was extremely beneficial because decisions regarding changing a particular process or procedure could be made immediately…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Express Employment Professionals Chairman and CEO Robert A. Funk

Robert A. Funk
63% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Lafayette, IN - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 234 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.