Top Companies in Lake Forest, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lake Forest based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 50 Companies
Sort by

Aerotek

www.aerotek.com HQ: Hanover, MD

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and…Full Overview

An Aerotek Senior Sales Support Manager said:

“Very Helpful & Professional!”
“My recruiter Alyssa was very professional and handled a somewhat tedious situation effortlessly. She found a great opportunity that fit my background perfectly, and basically landed me a great…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr

Todd Mohr
78% Approve

Reinsurance Group of America

www.rgare.com HQ: Chesterfield, MO NYSE: RGA

A Reinsurance Group of America President said:

“Exciting and rewarding”
“Client focused and extremely committed to excellence in recruiting. Honest and candid Intelligent and operates with highest level of integrity” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Reinsurance Group of America President and Chief Executive Officer Greig Woodring

Greig Woodring

PCA

www.packagingcorp.com HQ: Lake Forest, IL NYSE: PKG

A PCA Manager said:

“PCA is an employer that values thoughtful work and provides opportunities for those willing to accept responsibility.”
“Employees are long-tenured, know their jobs and customers well and treat others with respect. People are always willing to listen to others' ideas and implement win-win solutions. Management expects…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

PCA CEO and Director Mark W. Kowlzan

Mark W. Kowlzan

Brunswick Boat

www.brunswick.com HQ: Knoxville, TN

A Brunswick Boat Data Reporting Auditor said:

“Experience at Brunswick Corp.”
“The people above were very intelligent and gave me tremendous guidance to help me grow personal skills. They were always willing to help me out and teach me new things. All the people in the company…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Andrew E. (Andy) Graves
83% Approve

Chicago Bears

www.chicagobears.com HQ: Lake Forest, IL

A Chicago Bears employee said:

“Professional Sports Teams Get The Best Talent”
“-The resources are amazing, a.k.a if there is a reason to buy something there isn't a problem with money -The people are extremely friendly -You walk the halls of pro athletes and they actually say…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ted Phillips

Montessori School of Lake Forest

www.mslf.org HQ: Lake Forest, IL

A Montessori School of Lake Forest Public Relations Associate said:

“This school provides a wonderful experience for all employees”
“This place is great. The time is flexible. The Director is kind and understanding and there is just so much to learn! Hopefully you can work here yourself.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ann Jordahl
Not Yet Rated

Praxis Management

www.praxismi.com HQ: Indianapolis, IN

A Praxis Management Sales Executive said:

“Excellent”
“Since it is a small company team spirit is very strong. You are talking directly to the Senior Management and everything gets resolved very fast” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kevin Gerner & Ken Jones
Not Yet Rated

Mattersight

www.mattersight.com HQ: Chicago, IL NASDAQ: MATR

A Mattersight employee said:

“Great client project teams & positive client impact. Poor leadership from Kelly & lack of trust.”
“Compensation, opportunity for client impact & professional experience, great teams on client projects” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Mattersight President & CEO Kelly D. Conway

Kelly D. Conway
83% Approve

Lake Forest College

www.lfc.edu HQ: Lake Forest, IL

A Lake Forest College Archival Assistant said:

“Awesome job that helped me along to the next job.”
“Very helpful boss with a flexible schedule.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Steve Schutt

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Teller said:

“Good Compay”
“GREAT opportunities, salary and schedule!!” –
5,388 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
74% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Lake Forest, IL - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 210 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.