Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Lake Oswego, OR

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lake Oswego based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 69 Companies
Sort by

Logical Position

www.logicalposition.com HQ: Lake Oswego, OR

A Logical Position Internet Marketing Specialist said:

“Good company”
“Laid back environment. The hours are great 7-3:30. Perk of the job is the you get commission on the sales you make. The company is expanding so their is room to move up in the company.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey
100% Approve

Mathnasium

www.mathnasium.com

A Mathnasium Instructor said:

“I had a blast working with kids in a fun environment for a fairly average compensation”
“The atmosphere is great, The work is rewarding, The shifts are not extremely long, You learn teaching and communication skills, It's fun to assess a student's skills and see what's right for them” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

TriWest Healthcare Alliance

www.triwest.com HQ: Phoenix, AZ

A TriWest Healthcare Alliance Tricare Service Representative said:

“It is an absolutely terrific company that cares for it's service members and helps them in one phone call/visit.”
“With the supervisors, they do not micromanage and the atmosphere is therefore, relaxed.” –

David J Mcintyre Jr
92% Approve

Deseret Industries

www.deseretindustries.lds.org HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A Deseret Industries Trainee said:

“Getting Back to Work at Deseret Industries”
“The provided me with an individualized plan to gain employment. The offered a friendly, supportive environment to work in. My DI plan allowed me to gradually increase my work hours until I was able…” –

Curtis Ravsten
72% Approve

Autodesk

www.autodesk.com HQ: San Rafael, CA NASDAQ: ADSK

Change is all around us, from a global population boom and spiraling energy costs to worldwide commoditization and climate change. The environment in which we live is rapidly shifting, and that…Full Overview

An Autodesk Software QA Engineer said:

“Invaluable work experience”
“Great work environment, awesome manager and coworkers, competitive pay and good benefits” –

Autodesk President, CEO, and Director Carl Bass

Carl Bass
85% Approve

Riverstone Residential Group

www.riverstoneres.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Riverstone Residential Group Property Manager said:

“Great Company”
“Great company to work for and really enjoy everything. Worked here for over 4 years now and started as a leasing agent and was promoted to a manager position within a year and a half.” –

Terry Danner
92% Approve

NVIDIA

www.nvidia.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA NASDAQ: NVDA

As a world leader in visual computing technology NVIDIA's objective remains solid: to be the most important 3D company in the world. We invest in our people and our technologies, support and fund…Full Overview

A NVIDIA Tool Engineer said:

“good time”
“This is a great place for engineers, CEO is really nice and ambitious. They valuate engineers the most.” –

NVIDIA Co-Founder, President, and CEO Jen-Hsun Huang

Jen-Hsun Huang
93% Approve

Starbucks

www.starbucks.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: SBUX

A Starbucks Barista said:

“Fun work environment and great place to work.”
“you get tips, flexible hours, fun people to work with.” –
4,583 Reviews

Starbucks Chairman, President, and CEO Howard D. Schultz

Howard D. Schultz
90% Approve

Edward Jones

www.edwardjones.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

A More Personal Approach to Success You know the financial services industry, but you may not know Edward Jones. We are a unique industry leader known for our more personal approach to business…Full Overview

An Edward Jones Senior Branch Office Administrator said:

“Unrewarding”
“If you are lucky enough to work for a profitable and nice FA it can be a great experience as it was at the first office I was in. My FA was like my best friend, was very caring and great to work…” –

Edward Jones Managing Partner Jim Weddle

Jim Weddle
89% Approve

Peet's

www.peets.com HQ: Emeryville, CA

A Peet's employee said:

“A fun place to work for the short term”
“A great first job because you learn the responsibilities of a job and you work with a lot of people who are fun, energetic and happy to help coworkers and customers.” –

Dave Burwick