Top Companies in Las Vegas, NV

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Las Vegas based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,440 Companies
Sort by

Madrivo

www.madrivo.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A Madrivo employee said:

“THE Company to be a part of!”
“Madrivo excels at taking their employees under their wing to ensure everyone is successful in their respective roles. They are supportive and provide the tools necessary to perform at your best…” –

Moveline

www.moveline.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A Moveline Move Captain said:

“LOVE working at Moveline!”
“Challenging and fulfilling work, I feel like I'm really helping the customers, great people to work with, laid-back office environment, super awesome company culture and vibe, so much potential for…” –

Frederick Cook
100% Approve

Benevolent Generation

www.bengen.net HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A Benevolent Generation Finance said:

“A Great Investment Fund”
“The work is very diverse and interesting and there are many opportunities for advancement. The company invests in early stage internet commerce, real estate, and biotech opportunities. The office is…” –

Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader…Full Overview

A Liberty Mutual Insurance Lead Sales Representative said:

“It's an exceptional company to work for.”
“Great training and compensation with a flexible work schedule” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Liberty Mutual Insurance President & CEO David H. Long

David H. Long
77% Approve

Century 21

www.century21.com HQ: Parsippany, NJ

A Century 21 Broker/Owner said:

“Broker/Owner CENTURY 21 MoneyWorld, responsible for recruiting, relocation, marketing, subsidiary business & training.”
“Diverse and trendsetting philosophy, excellent Team of employees and agents. Cutting edge of growth techniques. Nationally recognized by CENTURY 21 Corporation, Real Trends and others.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Century 21 President and CEO Richard W. (Rick) Davidson

Richard W. (Rick) Davidson
94% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living General Manager said:

“Awesome company, awesome place to work”
“A strong corporate culture was something I was searching for and I have found it with Aegis Living. It truly is an employee first company in every way. The training is second to none for the senior…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
95% Approve

NCH

www.nch.com HQ: Irving, TX

A NCH Administrative Assistant said:

“administrative assistant”
“Beautiful strip views, opportunity for growth, great humble hard working co-workers. This truly is a great company to work for. There is nothing better when loving your job. Not only is the company…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Irvin L. Levy
81% Approve

Mybullfrog.com

www.mybullfrog.com HQ: Eagle, ID

A Mybullfrog.com employee said:

“Professional, yet almost family type of environment”
“This company is seriously great. I had worked here for about a year and a half and I am very sad that I had to leave (for personal reasons not company). Everyone is close knit and involved in…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Mark Urness
68% Approve

The Orleans Hotel and Casino

www.orleanscasino.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A The Orleans Hotel and Casino Manager of EVS said:

“Positive local company”
“Strengths are the development of local consumer base” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Keith E. Smith

Encore Beach Club

www.encorebeachclub.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

An Encore Beach Club Server Assistant said:

“great experience”
“the job was great money, with a very fun atmosphere, and a very interesting and likable staff. very intelligent management.” –

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Las Vegas, NV - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 3,799 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.