Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Las Vegas, NV

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Las Vegas based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,702 Companies
Sort by

Zumasys

www.zumasys.com HQ: Irvine, CA

A Zumasys Systems Engineer said:

“Everything @ Zumasys is about Employees”
“- fun place to work. - amazing place to widen my technical knowledge and strengthen my skillset - good compensation - really fun, friendly and extremely smarts colleagues. - really great at…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paul Giobbi

Pima Medical Institute

www.pmi.edu HQ: Tucson, AZ

History and Philosophy At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on…Full Overview

A Pima Medical Institute employee said:

“I have been working at Pima Medical Institute for over 8 years”
“A very caring, giving, family oriented company with employee ownership through ESOP. A school that cares about it's students and employees. This is not a money hungry school out to rip people off…” –

Pima Medical Institute CEO Richard Luebke, Jr

Richard Luebke, Jr

TFM

targetfmi.com HQ: Pittsburgh, PA

A TFM BDE said:

“Intern, Business Development Executive”
“Amazing work environment, and amazing help when you need it. A great company to learn the sales environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Wagner

YouTube

www.youtube.com HQ: San Bruno, CA

A YouTube A&R said:

“youtube is a great way to promote new entertainment. i find it to be quite helpful in the long run for upcoming artist.”
“Being involved with a great company. attending important meetings and finding true talent who can make hit records instead of good records.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Susan Wojcicki

Hotelplanner.com

www.hotelplanner.com HQ: West Palm Beach, FL

An Hotelplanner.com Regional Product Director said:

“I would highly recommend working for HotelPlanner.com”
“Our company is growing very quickly so there is a lot of opportunity for the right person. Senior Management values the opinions of its employees and gives us the freedom to work without…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tim Hentschel

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Practice Builder said:

“Kimley-Horn - Great place to work.”
“Kimley-Horn has great opportunities for professional development and financial compensation. It is setup like you run your own company as a practice builder with the support of national experts, a…” –

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
98% Approve

CynergisTek

www.cynergistek.com HQ: Austin, TX

A CynergisTek Senior Compliance Consultant said:

“Great company - industry leader.”
“I've previously worked for major corporations as well as been an independent consultant, and Cynergistek is one of the best companies I've worked for. My role as a senior compliance consultant with…” –

Mac McMillan
Not Yet Rated

Armando Montelongo Companies

www.armandomontelongo.com HQ: San Antonio, TX

An Armando Montelongo Companies Web Developer said:

“Has a lot of Opportunities to grow and learn new things”
“I've been working here for less than a year as of now I've nothing much to say. Flexible time, there are a lot of opportunities to learn new things and apply it to your daily job.” –

Armando Montelongo
93% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Maintenance Director said:

“Promotions.”
“Aegis is a place of love, life and laughter. The number one thing that I love here at Aegis is recognition. They see and believe in you and wont you to excel.” –

Dwayne Clark
96% Approve

Passion Parties

www.passionparties.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A Passion Parties PR Assistant said:

“Unforgettable...in a great way.”
“Travel is awesome, you get to train consultants how to participate in the media.” –

Patricia Davis