Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Las Vegas, NV

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Las Vegas based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,528 Companies
Sort by

Pima Medical Institute

www.pmi.edu HQ: Tucson, AZ

History and Philosophy At Pima Medical Institute, we want you to succeed in the classroom and in your career. We are dedicated to providing you with quality education and hands-on…Full Overview

A Pima Medical Institute employee said:

“I have been working at Pima Medical Institute for over 8 years”
“A very caring, giving, family oriented company with employee ownership through ESOP. A school that cares about it's students and employees. This is not a money hungry school out to rip people off…” –

Pima Medical Institute CEO Richard Luebke, Jr

Richard Luebke, Jr

Passion Parties

www.passionparties.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

A Passion Parties PR Assistant said:

“Unforgettable...in a great way.”
“Travel is awesome, you get to train consultants how to participate in the media.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Patricia Davis

Hotelplanner.com

Hotelplanner.com HQ: West Palm Beach, FL

An Hotelplanner.com Regional Product Director said:

“I would highly recommend working for HotelPlanner.com”
“Our company is growing very quickly so there is a lot of opportunity for the right person. Senior Management values the opinions of its employees and gives us the freedom to work without…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tim Hentschel

YouTube

www.youtube.com HQ: San Bruno, CA

A YouTube A&R said:

“youtube is a great way to promote new entertainment. i find it to be quite helpful in the long run for upcoming artist.”
“Being involved with a great company. attending important meetings and finding true talent who can make hit records instead of good records.” –

Susan Wojcicki
Not Yet Rated

Intelicare Direct

www.intelicaredirect.com HQ: Las Vegas, NV

An Intelicare Direct Team Manager said:

“Most unprofessional place I have ever worked”
“Friendly staff, monthly office events.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gabriel Bristol
92% Approve

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Practice Builder said:

“Kimley-Horn - Great place to work.”
“Kimley-Horn has great opportunities for professional development and financial compensation. It is setup like you run your own company as a practice builder with the support of national experts, a…” –

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
97% Approve

Nerium International

www.nerium.com HQ: Addison, TX

A Nerium International Director said:

“Such an incredible company!! The most amazing people and product I have ever worked with!!”
“The cream itself. I just love it. I look easily 10 years younger. Crows feet gone, deep forhead wrinkles, gone, and just an all around glow now. The compensation plan of Nerium International is…” –

Jeff Olson
89% Approve

CynergisTek

www.cynergistek.com HQ: Austin, TX

A CynergisTek Senior Compliance Consultant said:

“Great company - industry leader.”
“I've previously worked for major corporations as well as been an independent consultant, and Cynergistek is one of the best companies I've worked for. My role as a senior compliance consultant with…” –

Dr. Michael G. Mathews

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living General Manager said:

“Awesome company, awesome place to work”
“A strong corporate culture was something I was searching for and I have found it with Aegis Living. It truly is an employee first company in every way. The training is second to none for the senior…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
94% Approve

Logical Position

www.logicalposition.com HQ: Lake Oswego, OR

A Logical Position Senior Internet Marketing Specialist said:

“Great opportunity for those looking to work for a legit PPC, SEO, Web design company (Las Vegas office)”
“- Great work environment. - Clean office with great views and natural light. - You are in control of how well you do. - Lot's of opportunity to move up quickly. - You learn something new…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey