Top Companies in Lebanon, VA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lebanon based upon employee reviews.

15 of 5 Companies
Sort by

RadioShack

www.radioshack.com HQ: Fort Worth, TX NYSE: RSH

Why RadioShack? RadioShack has created a loyal following of customers through our associates' expertise and collaborative spirit with consumers, celebrating the longstanding idea that "two heads…Full Overview

A RadioShack Store Manager said:

“My 13 years were good.”
“Customer interaction, learning something new everyday,staying on top of old and new electronics as well as cellular phones and devices.” –
1,285 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

RadioShack CEO Joseph C. Magnacca

Joseph C. Magnacca
45% Approve

CGI Group

www.cgi.com HQ: Montreal, Canada NASDAQ: GIB

A CGI Group Consultant said:

“As a last resort, this place might be alright to start your career; just get out as soon as you can.”
“The people at the Lebanon, VA office are really great. It's a mostly casual working environment, with very little micro-managing at the lower levels. Your first-level managers are amazing and…” –
1,233 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

CGI Group President, CEO, and Director Mike Roach

Mike Roach
72% Approve

Northrop Grumman

www.northropgrumman.com HQ: Falls Church, VA NYSE: NOC

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and…Full Overview

A Northrop Grumman Help Desk Analyst Tier I said:

“Experience doesn't match the hype of the name. (VITA program/glorified call center)”
“You do get some experience in enterprise Help Desk issues that you wouldn't see in small companies. Its a good experience even if you do not stay for many years. I've met both really nice people and…” –
1,627 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Northrop Grumman Chairman, CEO & President Wesley G. Bush

Wesley G. Bush
76% Approve

Russell County Medical Center

www.rcmc.net HQ: Lebanon, VA

A Russell County Medical Center Phlebotomy said:

“Russell county medical center lebanon, va.”
“The people are great. Great atmosphere with coworkers.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

2.0 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Green Mountain Industries

www.greenmtind.com HQ: Lebanon, VA

A Green Mountain Industries Sales said:

“Terrible place to work”
“Family Oriented, understanding of family needs” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

1.0 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Lebanon, VA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 38 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.