Top Companies in Leeds, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Leeds based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 209 Companies
Sort by

Eversheds

www.eversheds.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An Eversheds Document Production said:

“A caring company”
“The people I work with are amazing. I look forward to coming in everyday because of them.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Bryan G. Hughes
50% Approve

Accenture

www.accenture.com HQ: Dublin, Ireland NYSE: ACN

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s…Full Overview

An Accenture PMO Analyst said:

“A great company to work for”
“On job training + Excellent pay package + Career ledder + bonuses + employee benifits” –
7,791 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme

Pierre Nanterme
93% Approve

Cameron

www.c-a-m.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: CAM

About Cameron Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales…Full Overview

A Cameron Project Planner said:

“Good Company for Family Oriented Workers”
“Cameron had vary good health benefits especially for my kids. The salaries are low compared to industry standards, but the benefits are very good and hard work gets promoted.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Cameron President, CEO, and Director Jack B. Moore

Jack B. Moore
92% Approve

Sky

jobs.sky.com HQ: London, United Kingdom London: BSYBY

We Believe in Better. It’s not just a slogan. Put simply, Believe in Better is our DNA. It’s how we approach everything; from creating game-changing entertainment and making our…Full Overview

A Sky Talent Recruiter said:

“Employee Engagement? You can Bet on that!”
“In particular at Sky Betting & Gaming all employees are empowered to deliver in their assigned projects. Whether you are a Developer or Software Engineer, a marketeer or trader you will be given the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Sky CEO and Director Jeremy Darroch

Jeremy Darroch
76% Approve

Waitrose

www.waitrose.com HQ: Bracknell, United Kingdom

A Waitrose Customer Service Assistant said:

“Excellent”
“I felt welcomed when working at Waitrose, learnt a lot from my position of Customer Service and overall had a great time specializing in many different areas.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Waitrose Managing Director Mark Price

Mark Price
84% Approve

Network Rail

www.networkrail.co.uk HQ: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

A Network Rail Trackman said:

“Quite good employers and benefits”
“Quite good employers and benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Network Rail CEO David Higgins

David Higgins
81% Approve

McDonald's UK

www.mcdonalds.co.uk HQ: London, United Kingdom

A McDonald's UK Shift Manager said:

“Work with some great people, the job is fast paced and you need to be able to react quickly.”
“Some of the people you work with are great and you can make good friends. The job encourages you to learn and work as a team. Progression can be swift if you are hard working and dedicated. Also…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Jill McDonald
80% Approve

Alexander Mann Solutions

www.alexmann.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An Alexander Mann Solutions Principal Resource Specialist said:

“Great opportunity to advance your career in Recruitment, chance to work on some huge accounts”
“Great client base, with access to working with some of the biggest companies in the world. Strong training and internal promotion / mobility prospects Great co-workers Forward thinking business…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Alexander Mann Solutions Founder & CEO Rosaleen Blair

Rosaleen Blair
91% Approve

Argos

www.argos.co.uk HQ: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

An Argos Sales Advisor said:

“Enjoyable and interesting”
“The people who work there, we all work well as a team. We help the customers have an enjoyable experience. Opportunities to earn extra money. Can be handy if you live near a retail park where Argos…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Argos CEO John C. Walden

John C. Walden
71% Approve

Schuh Limited

www.schuhstore.co.uk HQ: Livingston, United Kingdom

A Schuh Limited Sales Assistant said:

“My experience has been really good and enjoyable, they have accommodated for me very well.”
“They're flexible Understanding leadership is brilliant work environment is comfortable communication is flawless fun to work at organised uniform is comfortable staff are easy to talk to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Schuh Limited Managing Director Colin Temple

Colin Temple
94% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Leeds, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 389 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.