Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Lehi, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lehi based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 69 Companies
Sort by

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Help shape a disruptive product. We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things…Full Overview

A Pure Storage Technical Support Engineer said:

“Technical Support Engineer”
“Catered lunch, snacks, 100% paid health benefits, good pay, and we have lots of fun. We sell an amazing product I can be proud to support. The engineers I work with are the smartest group of…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen
100% Approve

SirsiDynix

www.sirsidynix.com HQ: Lehi, UT

Ingenuity wasn't born overnight. For more than 30 years, libraries have used SirsiDynix technologies to bring the power of their collections to their communities. Our story began when Northwestern…Full Overview

A SirsiDynix Associate Support Analyst said:

“Very accommodating to my needs as I do what I can to be a hard worker for the company.”
“This company gives you the opportunity to be trained and coached on skills that you might not have acquired in your career. The atmosphere here is not stressful, but we all work together to be…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

SirsiDynix CEO Bill Davison

Bill Davison
97% Approve

Digity

digity.com HQ: Lehi, UT

A Digity Account Executive said:

“People, passion, and progression!!!”
“The company culture is AWESOME! There is a lot of emphasis on personal development to improve and keep improving skills. The open atmosphere allows for lots of open feedback that everyone takes and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Seth Bailey
86% Approve

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

www.lds.org HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints employee said:

“A corporation where teamwork and positive comments are encouraged.”
“Amazing atmosphere Positive reinforcement Opportunities for growth Vision of corp is definite Mission of corp is fulfilling language of staff is impecable Variety of positions covers so many…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints President Thomas S. Monson

Thomas S. Monson
98% Approve

SolutionStream

www.solutionstream.com HQ: Lehi, UT

A SolutionStream employee said:

“Excellent Work Environment”
“Excellent work life balance, super positive place to work with relaxed atmosphere. Great incentives. Paid overtime, the ability to use vacation time normally or be paid for it, and the ability to…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Travis Cook
100% Approve

Boostability

www.boostability.com HQ: Lehi, UT

A Boostability Account Manager said:

“A stepping stone”
“It's actually a pretty fun work atmosphere and there's a lot of great people that work there. You can get some great experience here in web marketing and marketing as a whole if you really don't have…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Travis Thorpe
97% Approve

AtTask

www.attask.com HQ: Lehi, UT

An AtTask employee said:

“A great company to work for with lots of great people”
“The building is very modern and the location is great. The CEO knows what he is doing and does a great job leading the executive team. The company vision and execution of that vision is well laid…” –

AtTask CEO Eric Morgan

Eric Morgan
95% Approve

Costco Wholesale

www.costco.com HQ: Issaquah, WA NASDAQ: COST

A Costco Wholesale Marketing Representative said:

“Great Company”
“Great pay for no education” –
1,237 Reviews

Costco Wholesale President & CEO Craig Jelinek

Craig Jelinek
93% Approve

Vivint

www.vivint.com HQ: Provo, UT

WHO WE ARE Vivint Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than…Full Overview

A Vivint Software Engineer said:

“I'm having a great time - but there might be corporate rain clouds on the horizon”
“Relaxed environment. Iterative approach to problem solving. We don't have the unofficial face time policy, which means you don't have to be in the office to be considered effective.” –

Vivint CEO Todd Pedersen

Todd Pedersen
93% Approve

Adobe

www.adobe.com HQ: San Jose, CA

Register today and let new career opportunities at Adobe find you! Whether it's a smartphone or tablet app, a game, a video, a digital magazine, a website, or an online experience, chances are that…Full Overview

An Adobe Order Management Representative said:

“Great pay, benefits, treat you like a person, parties, smart staff”
“Pay, TONS of time off, overtime for hourly positions, really great health benefits, lots of company parties, happy staff, smart staff, solid tech company” –
1,064 Reviews