Top Companies in Logan, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Logan based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 82 Companies
Sort by

Propel Trampolines

www.propeltrampolines.com HQ: Logan, UT

A Propel Trampolines V P of Manufacturing & Operations & C/O Founder of Company said:

“V.P of manufacturing & Operations”
“Seized entrepreneur opportunity to lead international manufacturing operations that included international financial and business goals, logistics, shipping, customer service, and warranty…” –

ScyTek Laboratories

www.scytek.com HQ: Logan, UT

A ScyTek Laboratories Sales Manager said:

“Scytek Laboratories is one of Enzyme Immunoassay,ELISA ImmunoHistoChemistry Super blocking buffers”
“Scytek Laboratories is one of laboratories in usa main focus on Enzyme Immunoassay,ELISA ImmunoHistoChemistry Super blocking buffers” –

U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NYSE: USB

About U.S. Bank You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. By focusing on integrity, putting customers first and continually…Full Overview

An U.S. Bank In-Store Banker said:

“Best. Job. Ever.”
“This is the only bank I have ever worked for. Bonuses are great, opportunity for advancement is swift. Every year you have the opportunity to compete for a week long trip with 1 guest, all expenses…” –
1,181 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

U.S. Bank Chairman, President, and CEO Richard K. Davis

Richard K. Davis
90% Approve

Michaels Stores

www.michaels.com HQ: Irving, TX

A Michaels Stores PT Framer said:

“I love Michaels!”
“Everyone gets a long great and loves working with people.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Chuck Rubin
58% Approve

Domino's

www.dominos.com HQ: Ann Arbor, MI NYSE: DPZ

A Domino's Supervisor said:

“Domino's Pizza”
“Scheduling flexibility is great (especially while I was a full-time college student) Pay is good for what is expected of you. Fun atmosphere.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle
73% Approve

Lincare Holdings

www.lincare.com HQ: Clearwater, FL NASDAQ: LNCR

A Lincare Holdings Center Manager said:

“Highly motivating environment to work in.”
“DME is a stable industry and Lincare is big enough to take cuts and keep on ticking.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.0 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

John P. Byrnes
20% Approve

US Forest Service

www.fs.fed.us HQ: Washington, DC

An US Forest Service Forest Protection Officer said:

“AWESOME!”
“Working outside, meeting people, helping with substaining natural resources.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Juniper Systems

junipersys.com HQ: Logan, UT

A Juniper Systems Continuous Improvement Manager said:

“Great place to work”
“Great benefits package, wonderful people to work with and a great family environment. We have a lot of fun at work, which can be seen by how often the ping-pong table and racquetball court get used.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Rob Campbell
100% Approve

Campbell Scientific

www.campbellsci.com HQ: Logan, UT

A Campbell Scientific Water Data Analysis said:

“Very friendly and commitment to customers.”
“Everyone is amazingly willing to help you with just about anything. The owner of the company stopped by my desk within the first few weeks to introduce himself to me.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paul Campbell
100% Approve

Green River Stone

greenriverstone.com HQ: Logan, UT

A Green River Stone Admin Assistant said:

“Great company, great people!”
“Very flexible with life events, fun work environment, interesting work. The owners and the general manager are great to work for. I have been able to attend my kids events and take them to…” –
Full Review

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Logan, UT - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 206 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.