Top Companies in London, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in London based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,643 Companies
Sort by

Venquis

www.venquis.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Venquis Consultant said:

“Invest in their talent”
“One to one and group coaching is given to all new recruiters in the 'Venquis Training Academy' with training on how to become a specialist in your market, and become a full 360 recruiter. Lots of…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Barnaby Parker

NetSuite

www.netsuite.com HQ: San Mateo, CA NYSE: N

Cloud Computing: The Next—And Last—Great Technology Architecture Corporate Overview NetSuite is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies…Full Overview

A NetSuite EMEA Sales Manager said:

“Great global leader with no end of possibility”
“To succeed at NetSuite you need to be a "do'er". If you like forwarding emails all day then this is not the company for you. If you enjoy taking responsibility and seeing new markets / offerings…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

NetSuite President, CEO, and Director Zach Nelson

Zach Nelson
92% Approve

Thomas International

www.thomasinternational.net HQ: Marlow, United Kingdom

about thomas Thomas International provides people assessments which empower business leaders to transform the performance of their teams and individuals – and deliver an immediate impact on…Full Overview

A Thomas International Regional Sales Director said:

“A brilliant place to work and play”
“This company changed my life. After 25 yrs in an unrelated industry I was able to make the transition to consultant & then management with support where necessary but with enough freedom to use my…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Thomas International Chairman & CEO Martin Reed

Martin Reed

Swiss Re

www.swissre.com HQ: Zurich, Switzerland PINK: SWCEY

The Swiss Re Group is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base…Full Overview

A Swiss Re Client Manager said:

“Nice and cosy”
“Competitive salary and great work life balance. Working with incredibly inteligent people. Changing locations and rotations encouraged.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Swiss Re Group CEO Michel M. Liès

Michel M. Liès
95% Approve

Facebook

www.facebook.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA NASDAQ: FB

The Facebook Page celebrates how our friends inspire us, support us, and help us discover the world when we connect.Full Overview

A Facebook Software Engineer said:

“Great”
“There is a great work environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg
95% Approve

Newton Europe

www.newtoneurope.com

A Newton Europe Senior Consultant said:

“Great career progression, fantastic colleagues, hard/satisfying work in 10 hour days, lots of driving”
“By far the best thing about Newton is the culture and most of all the colleagues you work with. People at Newton organise weekends and trips away many times during the year (partly or sometimes…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Osborne

www.osborne.co.uk HQ: Reigate, United Kingdom

An Osborne Senior Quality Inspector said:

“Osborne in Rude Health”
“I enjoy working for Osborne, there is a real 'family type' work environment! Staff are pro-active, competent and ready to assist their colleagues (which is what I expect from my work family, as I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Fison

Ketchum

www.ketchum.com HQ: New York, NY

Thanks for taking a look at Ketchum. We’re an innovative communications firm that ranks among the largest global public relations agencies (2,300+ employees), operating in more than 65 countries…Full Overview

A Ketchum Director said:

“Life is what you make it! Give it all you've got”
“Amazing clients, beautiful minds that you can co-create with from all around the world, a big passion for driving the future of PR, A European CEO who knows just how to take small ideas and make them…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ketchum CEO Rob Flaherty

Rob Flaherty
91% Approve

SaleCycle

www.salecycle.com HQ: Durham, United Kingdom

A SaleCycle Sales & Marketing said:

“Great product & fantastic people to work with.”
“SaleCycle definitely has a very clear identity as to what makes a great employee, and the team are all highly motivated, very professional... but above all else, just genuinely nice! This makes for…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dominic Edmunds

LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: LNKD

A LinkedIn Enterprise Account Executive said:

“Has been a great ride so far”
“Plenty of opportunity to grow within the company. The team is world-class, thus surrounding yourself myself with people that are good in what they do has been tremendously helpful for personal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner