Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in London, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in London based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 5,209 Companies
Sort by

Venquis

www.venquis.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Venquis Consultant said:

“Training Course”
“Prior to joining Venquis I had no experience in the recruitment sector. After completing the 13 week training program I felt that I was well and truly prepared for anything that could be thrown my…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Barnaby Parker

NewVoiceMedia

www.newvoicemedia.com HQ: Basingstoke, United Kingdom

A NewVoiceMedia Account Executive said:

“Good to Great”
“A company that is on a great journey and seeing fantastic growth. A great culture with everyone working to the same goal to grow the company. Expectations are high but that works if you want to have…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jonathan Gale

MediaMath

www.mediamath.com HQ: New York, NY

MediaMath: Empowering the new breed of marketing professionals The Mad Men of the 1960s helped define the way business has been done in our industry for the last 50 years. With the advent of…Full Overview

A MediaMath Manager said:

“Fast paced, highly motivating with awesome opportunities”
“From my interviews (2 years ago) to now I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute. HR made me feel very welcome and helped me feel at ease coming into a potentially daunting environment (having never…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki

Joe Zawadzki

Thomas International

www.thomasinternational.net HQ: Marlow, United Kingdom

about thomas Thomas International provides people assessments which empower business leaders to transform the performance of their teams and individuals – and deliver an immediate impact on…Full Overview

A Thomas International Regional Sales Director said:

“A brilliant place to work and play”
“This company changed my life. After 25 yrs in an unrelated industry I was able to make the transition to consultant & then management with support where necessary but with enough freedom to use my…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Thomas International Chairman & CEO Martin Reed

Martin Reed

AdMore Recruitment

www.admore-recruitment.co.uk HQ: Farnborough, United Kingdom

An AdMore Recruitment employee said:

“Fantastic people focussed company that is going places!”
“I joined AdMore in 2011and haven't looked back. Coming from a corporate background where the result justifies the means the culture is a breath of fresh air. A benefits package that is focussed on…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Facebook

www.facebook.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA NASDAQ: FB

Working at Facebook means you get to work on a product that over one billion people around the world use. We're looking for people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact and build…Full Overview

A Facebook Software Engineer said:

“Strong culture of passion, learning, and engineering excellence”
“Strong culture of passion, learning, openness / transparency, direct feedback, and everything is designed around empowering engineers to ship things quickly with a lot of autonomy. Growing…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg

HomeAway

www.homeaway.com HQ: Austin, TX NASDAQ: AWAY

HomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over one million paid listings of vacation rental homes in…Full Overview

An HomeAway Customer Service Representative said:

“Fabulous company”
“Before working for HomeAway, I didn't realise that there was such a workplace where you LOOK FORWARD to Monday mornings. The laid back and friendly environment makes for a productive and outstanding…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

HomeAway CEO Brian Sharples

Brian Sharples

SaleCycle

www.salecycle.com HQ: Durham, United Kingdom

A SaleCycle Sales & Marketing said:

“Great product & fantastic people to work with.”
“SaleCycle definitely has a very clear identity as to what makes a great employee, and the team are all highly motivated, very professional... but above all else, just genuinely nice! This makes for…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dominic Edmunds

Osborne

www.osborne.co.uk HQ: Reigate, United Kingdom

An Osborne employee said:

“Living by its founders values”
“A place you really feel valued as a person. The business is one of the few I have worked for (3 1/2 years) that truly realises that it's people ARE the business. Huge sense of loyalty to each other…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Fison

Ketchum

www.ketchum.com HQ: New York, NY

Thanks for taking a look at Ketchum. We’re an innovative communications firm that ranks among the largest global public relations agencies (2,300+ employees), operating in more than 65 countries…Full Overview

A Ketchum Director said:

“Life is what you make it! Give it all you've got”
“Amazing clients, beautiful minds that you can co-create with from all around the world, a big passion for driving the future of PR, A European CEO who knows just how to take small ideas and make them…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ketchum CEO Rob Flaherty