Top Companies in London, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in London based upon employee reviews.

Change location
1120 of 4,438 Companies
Sort by

Twitter

www.twitter.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NYSE: TWTR

Twitter helps you create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. An information network Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories…Full Overview

A Twitter Software Engineer said:

“Great culture, great opportunities.”
“A lot autonomy, high impact, lots of influence.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Twitter CEO Dick Costolo

Dick Costolo
95% Approve

Rocket Fuel

www.rocketfuel.com HQ: Redwood City, CA NASDAQ: FUEL

​ ​​​Work for us. Launch your career into orbit.​​ Rocket Fuel is the fast-growing digital advertising technology company in Silicon Valley that has grown quickly from its founding in 2008. The…Full Overview

A Rocket Fuel Anonymous said:

“Best place I've worked”
“Never have I worked with people which makes a company feel like an overly large family. Of course there are politics, but nothing like the backstabbing nature I've experienced at other companies. As…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Rocket Fuel CEO & Founder George John

George John
69% Approve

MuleSoft

www.mulesoft.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice…Full Overview

A MuleSoft employee said:

“Awesome company to work for!”
“Constantly surrounded by an amazing group of people that want to make the company a huge success. The executive team are genuinely interested in your personal and professional development within the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Greg Schott
91% Approve

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Help shape a disruptive product. We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things…Full Overview

A Pure Storage Account Executive said:

“Refreshing, Exciting & Privileged”
“4 months in and I'm yet to regret my move from one of the big storage guys. Pure has an open and honest culture, standards are very high as they should be as we have such an exciting opportunity to…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen

Mavens Consulting

www.mavensconsulting.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Mavens Consulting Solution Architect said:

“The last company you'll ever work for”
“* Employees are absolutely top priority * Flat Hierarchy and a fantastic culture * Opportunities for growth are endless, you really control your own destiny * Challenging and Innovative projects…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Prasad Kanumury

Investec

www.investec.com HQ: Sandton, South Africa Johannesburg: INL

An Investec Analyst said:

“Never leave!”
“Great, relaxed work environment. Very intelligent colleagues. Work life balance. Great place to work. With hindsight, I should never have left!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Stephen Koseff

IOActive

www.ioactive.com HQ: Seattle, WA

An IOActive Security Consultant said:

“Fun and challenging”
“We get to do what we love every day. I love the new office and it's a great way for everyone to work together. Makes us feel much more like a team. The consulting gigs are always challenging and the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jennifer Steffens
85% Approve

CleanTech Group

www.cleantech.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A CleanTech Group Intern Analyst said:

“If you want to learn about cleantech, interning here is the way to go”
“Worked at the London office for a few months. I wanted to learn more about Cleantech for my thesis. I definitely went to the right place. I had the chance to analyse many different companies and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Sheeraz Haji
75% Approve

onefinestay

www.onefinestay.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An onefinestay Applications Developer said:

“Challenging, exhausting, fun culture”
“- the IT team is well-run and has a strong commitment to excellence - as a front-end engineer, was able to do things to progress my career (pickup new skills) - hack days are fun and we got to roll…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

onefinestay Co-Founder & CEO Greg Marsh

Greg Marsh
86% Approve

Astbury Marsden

www.astburymarsden.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An Astbury Marsden Senior Consultant said:

“Ever changing, the right infrastructure to help you build your own desk and grow a team.”
“Having been her for a few years I've worked with a lot of good people I'd be friends with outside of work. I trust people here to work with me, whereas a lot of other companies invoke a selfish…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Jonathan Nicholson