Top Companies in London, England

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in London based upon employee reviews.

Change location
2130 of 4,393 Companies
Sort by

Octopus 8 Studios

www.octopus8studios.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

An Octopus 8 Studios Assistant Producer said:

“Friendly and professional atmosphere!”
“The culture and atmosphere among all the employees is extremely motivating and professional without being too stressful. It is also a great learning environment, especially for interns. The work-life…” –

Rich Barham

YPlan

www.yplanapp.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A YPlan employee said:

“It's been an awesome ride and I hope it lasts for much longer.”
“I've grown so much in this company, learnt new things, solved problems and overcome challenges I never thought I'd had guts for. The sense of accomplishment, every day.” –

Rytis Vitkauskas

The Big Issue

www.bigissue.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A The Big Issue employee said:

“Best job ever”
“I joined The Big Issue on a fixed term contract. I wish I could have stayed longer. Being in a small team, I learned way more than I expected to. I was also surprised by how fast a small organisation…” –

The Big Issue Group Chief Executive Jim Mullan

Jim Mullan

Softwire

www.softwire.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A Softwire employee said:

“Best place to work at”
“It's just a great place to work, no matter how you look at it. Salary is competitive with other Greater London companies, and working at Softwire you can advance quickly (or slowly) depending on how…” –

Softwire Managing Director Zoe Cunningham

Zoe Cunningham
Not Yet Rated

SW6 Associates

www.sw6associates.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

A SW6 Associates Recruitment Consultant said:

“Brilliant Company to Work For- Excellent Career Progression, Culture and Earning Potential”
“-Fun, lively working culture -Support from Directors/Senior Managers -Fast paced- always busy -Rewarded for hard work -Good earning potential/career progression -Incentives for reaching target” –

Jason Leggatt

Chase

www.chase.com HQ: New York, NY

Chase, the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), provides financial solutions to help individuals, businesses, municipalities and not-for-profits meet…Full Overview

A Chase Senior Consultant said:

“Excellent”
“Intelligent and innovative group of people” –
2,179 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Jamie Dimon
74% Approve

Starwood Hotels & Resorts

www.starwoodhotels.com HQ: Stamford, CT NYSE: HOT

A Starwood Hotels & Resorts Sous Chef said:

“good place”
“friendly, healthy work environment, career opportunities, benefits, good staff.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Starwood Hotels & Resorts President & CEO Frits van Paasschen

Frits van Paasschen
88% Approve

Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com HQ: Sausalito, CA

Do you believe that work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over helping people find jobs that are the right fit for them. BECAUSE WHERE YOU WORK MATTERS! Our mission is to become the world’s…Full Overview

A Glassdoor Senior PR Manager said:

“Talented people all on a clear mission and having fun on the way”
“Glassdoor is unique - certainly in my experience. There is a tangible vibe around the office where you can feel that something big is happening here. We are disrupting the jobs industry and everyone…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman

Robert Hohman
99% Approve

MINDBODY

www.mindbodyonline.com HQ: San Luis Obispo, CA

Leveraging technology to improve the health and wellness of the world MINDBODY emerged from a simple idea: small business owners deserve the time to do what they love. From its first iteration…Full Overview

A MINDBODY Software Sales Specialist said:

“MindBody Love your Business!”
“Great environment. The people are amazing, everyone is trying hard to succeed as a team. Good management team, great location in the heart of Clerkenwell EC1!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

MINDBODY Co-Founder & CEO Rick Stollmeyer

Rick Stollmeyer
96% Approve

Rally Software

www.rallydev.com HQ: Boulder, CO NYSE: RALY

A Rally Software Agile Coach said:

“Best job yet”
“Rally is a great environment to work in - passionate people, having fun and wanting to make a difference. Employees are trusted and respected.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tim Miller
92% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in London, England - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 15,930 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.