Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Los Angeles, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Los Angeles based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 5,393 Companies
Sort by

Twenty20

www.twenty20.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Twenty20 Photo Editor said:

“One of the best workplaces in LA.”
“Flexible schedules, reasonable demands, great office culture, room to grow within the company, free lunch/beer” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matt Munson
93% Approve

AutoClaims Direct

www.acdcorp.com HQ: Carlsbad, CA

An AutoClaims Direct Auditor said:

“fun atmosphere to work and great being part of a forwarding thinking company”
“I personally had a great time working in the audit department. the managment team gives you the ability to make decisions without micromanaging. The claims system is easy to use. If it wasn't for…” –

Ernie Bray

Wiser (California)

www.wiser.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Wiser (California) Pricing Strategist said:

“Best company I have worked for- intense, supportive, cutting edge and warm!”
“The team, from top down is supportive, knowledgeable, fun, competitive and sharp! I work remotely and the team consistently keeps me in the loop and up to speed on everything going on in office! The…” –

Not Yet Rated

Corra Technology

www.corra.com HQ: New York, NY

A Corra Technology employee said:

“Great management and great delivery”
“This company really blows any other place I've worked at out of the water. The CEO really cares about the well being of his employees and it really shows in the end product. Management is extremely…” –

Ron Bongo

The Trade Desk

www.thetradedesk.com HQ: Ventura, CA

The Company The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side…Full Overview

A The Trade Desk Account Manager said:

“Optimistic, confident, funny, and driven people will love this company!”
“This is a great place to work! The Trade Desk is all about hiring the right people to maintain the AWESOME culture that has been established the past 4+ years. Everyone is nice, an expert at their…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Trade Desk Founder & CEO Jeff Green

Jeff Green

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Translator said:

“Professional, courteous, excellent communication, fast payment; this agency is top shelf!”
“Professional, excellent communication and clear instruction leave no room for error, and pay immediately upon apsidal of work which is usually within minutes or hours.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Lincoln International

www.lincolninternational.com HQ: Chicago, IL

Lincoln International is all about providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key…Full Overview

A Lincoln International Associate said:

“Outstanding culture and a great place to build your career”
“- Very collegial culture - Significant exposure to senior bankers - High level of responsibility on all deals - Emphasis on employee retention and Analyst to Associate promotion - Strong deal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Robert B Barr

Taycor Financial

www.taycor.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Taycor Financial Lease Administrator said:

“Great Balance & Flexibility”
“The best qualities of the company in my opinion are its balance and flexibility. The company has a professional atmosphere but is still fun and casual. There's comfort found in the company's…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bob Skibinski

Clarkston Consulting

www.clarkstonconsulting.com HQ: Durham, NC

A Clarkston Consulting Associate Consultant said:

“Great culture, commitment to brilliant client service and employee development”
“Clarkston has deep industry experience and successfully executes complex projects with a variety of clients, including some of the largest consumer products and life sciences companies. The culture…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Clarkston Consulting CEO Tom Finegan

Tom Finegan
88% Approve

HUMAN Healthy Vending

www.healthyvending.com HQ: Culver City, CA

An HUMAN Healthy Vending employee said:

“I learned more working at HUMAN than I did in college and high school combined!”
“The people and the culture that has been created at HUMAN is tremendous. Positivity is everywhere, and there is a culture of collective learning. It's a fun place to work, and if you are the right…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Kelly