Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Los Angeles, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Los Angeles based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 5,110 Companies
Sort by

AutoClaims Direct

www.acdcorp.com HQ: Carlsbad, CA

An AutoClaims Direct Auditor said:

“fun atmosphere to work and great being part of a forwarding thinking company”
“I personally had a great time working in the audit department. the managment team gives you the ability to make decisions without micromanaging. The claims system is easy to use. If it wasn't for…” –

Ernie Bray

Wiser (California)

www.wiser.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Wiser (California) Pricing Strategist said:

“Best company I have worked for- intense, supportive, cutting edge and warm!”
“The team, from top down is supportive, knowledgeable, fun, competitive and sharp! I work remotely and the team consistently keeps me in the loop and up to speed on everything going on in office! The…” –

Not Yet Rated

Corra Technology

www.corra.com HQ: New York, NY

A Corra Technology employee said:

“Great management and great delivery”
“This company really blows any other place I've worked at out of the water. The CEO really cares about the well being of his employees and it really shows in the end product. Management is extremely…” –

Not Yet Rated

The Trade Desk

www.thetradedesk.com HQ: Ventura, CA

The Company The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side…Full Overview

A The Trade Desk Account Manager said:

“Optimistic, confident, funny, and driven people will love this company!”
“This is a great place to work! The Trade Desk is all about hiring the right people to maintain the AWESOME culture that has been established the past 4+ years. Everyone is nice, an expert at their…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Trade Desk Founder & CEO Jeff Green

Jeff Green

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Translator said:

“Professional, courteous, excellent communication, fast payment; this agency is top shelf!”
“Professional, excellent communication and clear instruction leave no room for error, and pay immediately upon apsidal of work which is usually within minutes or hours.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Lincoln International

www.lincolninternational.com HQ: Chicago, IL

Lincoln International is all about providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key…Full Overview

A Lincoln International Associate said:

“Outstanding culture and a great place to build your career”
“- Very collegial culture - Significant exposure to senior bankers - High level of responsibility on all deals - Emphasis on employee retention and Analyst to Associate promotion - Strong deal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Robert B Barr

Cal Net Technology Group

www.calnettech.com HQ: Chatsworth, CA

A Cal Net Technology Group Engineer said:

“Network and consultants will find Cal Net a great place to work.”
“Exciting work, great peers, excellent management team and new adventures make Cal Net a fun and great place to work.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brian Kreiner

Taycor Financial

www.taycor.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Taycor Financial Senior Account Executive said:

“Great Learning and Growth Opportunities”
“I started off working at Taycor as a Junior Account Executive. I was completely new to the industry and didn't have much prior related experience. They trained me and gave me responsibilities that…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bob Skibinski

King's Hawaiian

www.kingshawaiian.com HQ: Torrance, CA

A King's Hawaiian Intern said:

“Kings Hawaiian Review”
“great atmosphere at the work place and learned a lot while at King's.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mark Taira

Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com HQ: Sausalito, CA

Do you believe that where you work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over helping people find jobs that are the right fit for them. Our mission is to become the world’s largest and most trusted…Full Overview

A Glassdoor employee said:

“Great opportunity with even greater people!”
“They promote a healthy and productive environment for all employees. The pay is good and the people are nice. They have great opportunities for advancement.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman